Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the problem is the internal post that connects them to the lower leg snapped of while I was removing them. This was the only way to remove them after several previous attempts. I still think you could use them but you would have to glue them to the lower legs rather than using the post which is no longer there. If you do want them just PM me and I'll ship them to you.

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

What did you do? Bite them off? :lol:lol I've never had the ankle extenders break on the 6-7 figures I've popped them off of (maybe they gave Wesker weak ankles).

Thanks! :D From what I've read, everyone's content with the height ratio of the Wesker bod vs. moding him to be 1/4in shorter (which IMO is still too tall).

I used the Blade body. Much better height ratio and the body color works better with SE outfit.

Nope. Blade's body is identical to Wesker's but black.

I believe NAM's right, I have both bodies and they are the same exact identical.

Both wrong Nam and Ski. I have 2 Wesker and 3 Blade bodies and Wesker has longer ankles. Here's a pic for proof:

WeskerBlade.jpg

The extenders add 3/8 of an inch (the extenders are twice as long as normal TT ankles), which would translate to another 4-5" more height in real-life.

Got no prob admitting you're right. But...it's closer to 1/4 of an inch than 3/8, and yes, Wesker is taller. Significantly different in height... uh... :rotfl

True, it doesn't look significantly taller, but I never said it did. I did break out the measuring tape though and I actually measured a tad more than 3/8" added to the ankles and at 1/6 scale it does make a difference IMO. For me (for what it's worth) I swapped SE off of the Wesker and onto the Blade body and it did make a difference.

True, it doesn't look significantly taller, but I never said it did. I did break out the measuring tape though and I actually measured a tad more than 3/8" added to the ankles and at 1/6 scale it does make a difference IMO. For me (for what it's worth) I swapped SE off of the Wesker and onto the Blade body and it did make a difference.

Do you have some pics you could show us? Maybe you've already posted them...can you tell me what post they are if so?

Thanks!

What did you do? Bite them off? :lol:lol I've never had the ankle extenders break on the 6-7 figures I've popped them off of (maybe they gave Wesker weak ankles).

Nope, I tried carefully removing them with pliers first. When that didn't work I used glue remover to break down the glue...didn't work. I then tried heating the area to soften the glue...didn't work. So at that point I just used force to pull them off..which resulted in what you see in the pics I posted earlier. Oh well...

Nope, I tried carefully removing them with pliers first. When that didn't work I used glue remover to break down the glue...didn't work. I then tried heating the area to soften the glue...didn't work. So at that point I just used force to pull them off..which resulted in what you see in the pics I posted earlier. Oh well...

Hot water is a customizers best friend.:D Any part that's been a pain for me to remove has popped out easily with some water warmed in the microwave for a couple minutes.

Do you have some pics you could show us? Maybe you've already posted them...can you tell me what post they are if so?

Thanks!

I'll take some new pics. I've got a new camera since the last pics were taken, so I can take some better one's now.

That just might be the most worthy Snake Eyes has done for what I like in the figures. I will be picking that one up.

I have to say Hasbro made a pretty nice showing at JoeCon. I'm out of collecting 3 3/4 stuff except for SE's and some SS figs but the line up was pretty impressive.

Nice to see they finally put Spirit back in the line and that Destro with the gatling gun is pretty nice too.

I'll take some new pics. I've got a new camera since the last pics were taken, so I can take some better one's now.

:impatient:

Still waiting.....

:lol

BTW guys, Sideshow now has for preorder the TTM-16 body. $52 shipped and you earn 45 points with the purchase. That's the route I went, little more expensive then some places but I'll get some points that way. I would guess they get these as soon as they are available so hopefully I'll get it quicker from them. :dunno

Back