Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think more bulk is necessary. Here's Skimunster's on the TTA:

IMG_4715.jpg

I am loving that pose.....may have to steal that one...perfect camera angle

Hair dryer, hot water or boiled water :lecture

Ball joint :lecture

What Ski said.

I didn't know the necks could come off, thanks.

The SSC necks are the same as the HT standard necks, except they stick like a mutha on the neck joint. HT neck pegs you can pop out by hand, but the Pro ones you definitely need to heat up some water and dip the neck in for about a minute and it will pop right off.

Hair dryer, hot water or boiled water :lecture

Thanks, that worked great for the boot pegs, so I will try it on the neck. Am I the only one that has had trouble with the head seating correctly on the HT neck? I really do think it looks more robust but it keeps popping up and showing the shirt seam at the top of the neck.

Thanks, that worked great for the boot pegs, so I will try it on the neck. Am I the only one that has had trouble with the head seating correctly on the HT neck? I really do think it looks more robust but it keeps popping up and showing the shirt seam at the top of the neck.

Just takes a little futzing. I had to do the same thing with mine, until the neck cloth was positioned right (I actually peeled the glue off, so I could move the shirt up more).

He's nearly complete now, I just want to make a sheath for the Falchion sword.
dscn1632a.jpg

Nice. I've been thinking about adding a sheath too. Where'd you find that Timber?

Nice. I've been thinking about adding a sheath too. Where'd you find that Timber?

Got him years ago at a Wolf Haven sanctuary in Washington state. But this looks like the same one :)

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Sandicast-Midsize-Arctic-Wolf-Sitting/dp/B001UP8L5K/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1316737136&sr=8-9"]Amazon.com: Sandicast Midsize Arctic Wolf Sitting: Toys & Games[/ame]

To those who pioneered in swapping Snake's body to TTA...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
I now realized that with this body SE looks more proportional. Well done guys!!!
I've been so busy with my business these past two years, just managed to catch up with HT's latest trend.

The HT's Billy muscle body vs TTA body

DSC_2928-1.jpg

CSC_2939-1.jpg

CSC_2935-1.jpg

About the harness pad I used on my SE that some of you asked me, I am sorry for the late reply btw. I got it from my friend's unused 12" military scraps parts that he kept. I asked him where he got it from but he could not remember, again sorry for not being able to give you much answer either. I took a couple of close up pictures of this harness pad just in case some of you might be able to identify it or want to make custom from scratch.

CSC_2938.jpg

CSC_2937.jpg

CSC_2934.jpg

CSC_2936.jpg

Thanks again for the TTA body input guys! :clap

Back