Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one, but the original SE with a truetype body is better. I'm gonna display the new one as commando and put the visor head on my original SE. I have a sculpted head on mine but the new one looks far superior.

guys quick question. Can you not use reward points AND the sideshow 18 dollar discount for the same order?

guys quick question. Can you not use reward points AND the sideshow 18 dollar discount for the same order?

Nope. Either one or the other gift card or RP per order.

How do you get to view the high res pics without using the zoom app on the SSC webpage? Like if I wanted to set as a wallpaper or something...

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see another Snake Eye figure, with a poseable Timber. Very cool. Price is a tag too much but its SNake Eyes.

The black Firefly head has been mentioned as a possible replacement for the commando head, just wanted to try it out and see what it looked like. I couldn't find proper goggles, so I used a spare one from the Viper.
015opg.jpg

Doesn't quite live up to the SE statue, but I like it more then the commando sculpt.

The black Firefly head has been mentioned as a possible replacement for the commando head, just wanted to try it out and see what it looked like. I couldn't find proper goggles, so I used a spare one from the Viper.
015opg.jpg

Doesn't quite live up to the SE statue, but I like it more then the commando sculpt.

Do you have a picture of the figure with that HS/Goggles a bit further away?

015opg.jpg

Looks cool as others have said, but doesn't say "Snake Eyes" to me. Reminds me more of the HYDRA Troopers from the Captain America movie.

Thanks guys, it really doesn't take much, just pop the old head off, and replace with the new, add goggles.
I went ahead and took some more:

020mp.jpg

014fww.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________
Also tried it with the original head; I pried the old visor off long ago and just never glued it back down:
011ww.jpg

007ak.jpg

Never mind the Ironman stand on the SB, I haven't bought a Joe one for him yet. SE is on a Saturday Toys body by the way.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, it really doesn't take much, just pop the old head off, and replace with the new, add goggles.
I went ahead and took some more:

020mp.jpg

014fww.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________
Also tried it with the original head; I pried the old visor off long ago and just never glued it back down:
011ww.jpg

007ak.jpg

Never mind the Ironman stand on the SB, I haven't bought a Joe one for him yet. SE is on a Saturday Toys body by the way.
Looks hybrid between commando Snake Eyes and a spec ops look. Either way, HUGE improvement over pinhead Snake Eyes with mini goggles look. Nice work :hi5:

I just noticed this, what Snake Eyes needs is that exact visor the SB is wearing. Thats exactly what he needs. Low profile wrap arounds. Theres a pic of him from the cover of "Silent Interlude" on SS's facebook page and you'd have him nailed (except of course hes got climbing gear on also) :yess:

015opg.jpg

Quite sexy! Great idea.

Back