Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting around to opening my Commando/Timber set. First on the list is to ditch the coat and nab an ACI black sweater.

Not sure about body-swapping, but I did miss out on the V1 Snake Eyes and not sure if I wanna go back and buy it or start a custom....

Overall the body on the snake eyes was pretty good. I love this set and I do like the first snake eyes as well but that one does really need a body swap. I did that with aversion 2 snake eyes body and definetly get the aci sweater as that really does complete the commando look. I use the goggles portrait as that is still my favorite look for him.

Ugh! So I finally put my ultimate SE together using the body of V2, the gear of V1, and an augmented chest piece to bulk him out. He looks great! But then when I lifted his sleeve to try a pose that showed-off his Arashikage tattoo...I noticed this.

Any thoughts on how to remove the purple without removing the tattoo?

IMG_5526_zpstgtspplp.jpg

Snakeeyes too bad about the stain,but could you please post some pic's of him I like to see how he came out.

Ugh! So I finally put my ultimate SE together using the body of V2, the gear of V1, and an augmented chest piece to bulk him out. He looks great! But then when I lifted his sleeve to try a pose that showed-off his Arashikage tattoo...I noticed this.

Any thoughts on how to remove the purple without removing the tattoo?

IMG_5526_zpstgtspplp.jpg

Yeah, I don't think that's going to come off. Sorry, man.

Here's a pic showing the chest piece that I modded to bulk-up his upper-torso and the final look. Need to add some pouches to his arms but other than that, I'm pretty happy with him.

IMG_6523.JPG

IMG_6525.JPG

I did a couple of modifications.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    527.1 KB · Views: 187
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 192
Love your Storm Shadow, but Snake Eyes with the falchion and katana seems "off" to me. Just my $0.02/constructive feedback. If you like it, that's all that matters.

Yes I agree. I will likely only keep one of the swords on Snake Eyes back I just cannot decide which one. I like the eagle head but it has no scabbard and is plastic but it probably fits this version of Snake Eyes better.

Looks great but I am trying to find a broader shoulder and chest for my snake eyes. I have been thinking about using a Superman body

Back