Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay has anyone got a spare gun hand they want to sell. Ive just opened my box and found He doesn't have that gun holding hand, but has two same knife holding like right hands.

We still have Bludd, Baroness, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow and Destro to go before Sideshow decides to revive this line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It amazes me that Sideshow sold out of Snake & Timber, they must have been sending freebies out...and it'll be awhile until those others go as well without some deep discounting.

Do you see the problem with this line up?...
NO JOES!!!!
Prolly what help kill the line.

I guess that's one factor that killed the line. I do understand that they wanted to release the Cobra high command all together but for me the new Storm Shadow is not really essential to the line up. I'm all in for Scarlett instead of having a SSv2 that still doesn't count as his Joe version to me.

I guess that's one factor that killed the line. I do understand that they wanted to release the Cobra high command all together but for me the new Storm Shadow is not really essential to the line up. I'm all in for Scarlett instead of having a SSv2 that still doesn't count as his Joe version to me.

That's a good point. If Storm Shadow Version 2 was more faithful to his 1988 incarnation, and had actually been branded as a Joe, I think that that would've been better overall for the G.I. Joe line. It really is a head scratcher as to why SideShow chose do it this way.

There's nothing wrong with recycling figures/figure parts to make more money, but honestly, to blatantly neglect the G.I. Joe side of G.I. Joe figures was a poor move, methinks.

Yep, think we ended up with every Cobra from the first few waves except maybe Scrap Iron.
Sure can't come close to saying that on the Joe side.

Do you see the problem with this line up?...
NO JOES!!!!
Prolly what help kill the line.

I get a strong feeling that the people in charge of this line were Cobra fans, they got most if not all the characters on their list made before they canned the line.

id rather seen cobras than joes

3e6ab45497ebad1f3f6104db8bc89257.jpg

Not expecting sideshow to do any more figures. I'd LOVE to be wrong, and IF they EVER do any more, i'll buy them. even if it means douplicates becuase of customs :lol

yea but i could of done without ss v2, and got shipwreck or scarlett or scrap iron

I totally agree with you. If they want a solid Cobra line up Scrap Iron will be much appreciated compared to SSv2. If a Joe character had taken SSv2's slot my pic will be Scarlett, Roadblock or maybe Shipwreck or Lady Jaye will do.

Back