Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but I think this is the look I will display. I still may paint the hip grenades. a2.jpga3.jpg

Fantastic work unmc.

Here is my own interpretation. Still work in progress...99% stock figure. Headsculpt painting is only to see how it look and the google strap needed to be added.

Fantastic work unmc.

Here is my own interpretation. Still work in progress...99% stock figure. Headsculpt painting is only to see how it look and the google strap needed to be added.

wow this is awesome
how did u get the jacket to fit so good?
i was also thinking about painting the head, is it ok to sumply use acrylic paint and a brush?
good choice

I've never been too into G.I. Joe, however I really like Snake Eyes. Something that I think we play out in our minds, we create our own characters, whatever they may be, and I'd thought up of characters and one of them bore a resemblance to S.E. So when I discovered G.I. Joe, I couldn't believe at Snake Eyes, and I instantly liked him. Also, wolves are one of my favorite animals, so to have an articulated, detailed 1/6 wolf action figure is a dream to me. This is a tremendously amazing set to me.

7uueqOW.jpg

Still really bummed they quit the line without giving us a Scarlet to go with Duke.

Yup. She was even shown in the initial video. Baroness is one of their best figures ever. But no Scarlet or Lady Jaye?? Such quitters.

Now with their prices around $250 for figures, I wouldn't spring for their interpretations.

Yea their was artwork for 3A Baroness. Except they are Ashley Wood interpretations which means they will look distorted whittled wood.

Back