Sideshow should make Old Spiderman Comiquette Variant??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Many Of you think Sideshow Should make Old Spiderman Comiquette Variant

• Total voters

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Want to open a poll & see how many of us will be buying Variant of Spiderman Comiquette if sideshow plans to do it.

Last edited:
Why not. SS should make variant of all their old stuff :rotfl

Why not. SS should make variant of all their old stuff :rotfl

Spiderman Comiquette is possible variant as they have created Hulk Comiquette Variant. I think its positively possible. there r 2 options Black Costume & Red & Black Costume Variant.

still obsessed wit the spiderman comiq?? there are a lot of other cool things coming out and dont forget XM is doing spidey as well,

still obsessed wit the spiderman comiq?? there are a lot of other cool things coming out and dont forget XM is doing spidey as well,

not obsessed but if they can do Campbell spidy then why not old. if Xm spidy pose is nice i will get that no doubt. well & other cool things also i m getting. I want this old Spidy comi at retail. i wont be paying single dime more than retail for it so really looking forward to official word on this.

who all r negative on this. I guess the one who already own it & the one who own it & wanted to sell it for good price

what if u had the orignal, would u still like SS to do a variant,

yehh i m ok with that. If i had the old one still i would have bought variant coz blk & red will be much better than blue red costume. i wouldnt mind 2 variants just like i have ordered 2 Hulk Pfs

Ah yes!!!! :taz and this is when I go full out and order my first XM piece!!!! :lecture to think how good their bases have been for all of their current releases and to imagine what they'll come up with for Spidey totally blows my mind!!!! :explode:

i doubt those who voted yes would buy if SS slapped a ES of 5000 on the variant lol

i doubt those who voted yes would buy if SS slapped a ES of 5000 on the variant lol

lol SS have slapped bigger edition size several time n i think everyone is used to it now. even u also dont u? so whats debate with ES. regardless i will buy & if paint job is top notch i m sure even the one who already having will get it.

Hilarious! I bet the people voting yes are the same people who call Sideshow out when the reproduce, with slight variations, a piece they bought.

'I hate it when SS do varients, unless it's a piece I missed out on' Unbelievable :slap

They should be upfront on reveal about any varients, like the Hulk PFs, so everyone can make an informed choice.

No more variants

Hilarious! I bet the people voting yes are the same people who call Sideshow out when the reproduce, with slight variations, a piece they bought.

'I hate it when SS do varients, unless it's a piece I missed out on' Unbelievable :slap

They should be upfront on reveal about any varients, like the Hulk PFs, so everyone can make an informed choice.

:lecture. New sculpt please.

JUst let it rest in peace! No more variants! What a hell! IF you really want it pay what the original is worthy now or wait for the next Spidey collectible! I really want to see what XM will show us in therms of pose and base and I also need a McFarlane Spidey!

Last edited:
Back