Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by donutboy at SF

IMG_1253_zps2154cf37.jpg

Amazing Beast :rock

Looks really good. I much prefer the classic looking exclusive head.

What really catches my eye in this pic...all the green grass in the background! Sadly, that's still a few months away in my area...

from the second video, the seam was so visible, and the only differences between the heads were more "chinnage" in the regular head, and no ears on the EX portrait? Lame. Also, he mentioned that it was light, both the base and the body. Additionally, with the visible cracks on the body, does that mean it's hollow? So Bowenish. Last of all, the SS GAD seems to take "simple" to be synonymous with "lazy".

from the second video, the seam was so visible, and the only differences between the heads were more "chinnage" in the regular head, and no ears on the EX portrait? Lame. Also, he mentioned that it was light, both the base and the body. Additionally, with the visible cracks on the body, does that mean it's hollow? So Bowenish. Last of all, the SS GAD seems to take "simple" to be synonymous with "lazy".

cool-story-bro-13741.gif

Have you also seen this on that "tour" you took in the Sideshow factory? ***** please.

do midgets grow on trees?

so I had a chance to visit some relatives in China last week, and one of them actually worked as a floor supervisor for one of the factories producing Sideshow collectibles! I was thinking no way, but he offered to give a tour on one of the work days! And on that, I actually saw unpainted models of Poison Ivy! What the what! talked about a lot of things, and brought up the issue of QC and the Spider Woman gaffe, and actually found out something worrying. The factory he worked at (the same one where I saw Ivy) was actually the same one that produced the Spider Woman piece! Of course I begged him to make sure things went smooth for Ivy, but he said he couldn't guarantee it, since Sideshow called the shots on the grading...

:wink1:

Maybe that's because the classic Rhino which that head is based on, had no ears....:slap

Back