Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao at the fallen MODOK. :rotfl

5modokshade.JPG

Im happy for this, the Ex is the head to display for sure.
Ok, Im still waiting for my shipping notice. Im sure I will hear something later tonight.
Again not too heavy, but I dont care since mine will be displayed on top

the guy is big and heavy enough. i don't see iron man cracking concrete/rock base as much unless he's hulkbuster or some heavy char.

Thanks for the vids Joeprox, the beast looks great!:clap:clap:clap Just noticed seams around his wrists, are his hand(s) re-moveable? Hoping not, but still a must for any Spidey collector.

Oh, & for the sleepers out there, who are on the fence in ordering, consider that SS won't be releasing another anytime soon. Especially in this beastly size.:yess::clap:wave

Thanks for the vids Joeprox, the beast looks great!:clap:clap:clap Just noticed seams around his wrists, are his hand(s) re-moveable? Hoping not, but still a must for any Spidey collector.

I don't see seams on the hands. Might be an illusion.

I don't see seams on the hands. Might be an illusion.

Hoping you are right. But check video again, & focus on his left wrist, which seems to have a seam. hence a detachable hand? Right hand does look solid though. Either way. still a masterpiece!

Back