Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received mine about an hour ago. Awesome! I reviewed it and took pics on SF.

One thing I have to let everyone know, the regular head has a very noticeable seam. The ex. head hardly has a noticeable seam. Much less than the regular head.

Just giving you Rhino regular buyers fair warning.

I rate this statue a 9.75 / 10. Next to Skaar, this is the highest rated statue I have ever given SS Marvel characters, or any statue from SS for that matter!

Any cracks Loric?
I'm contemplating if I should ask for a replacement.

Thanks Jay! But there is a minor crack on his back.

How minor? I tried to take a picture of it but I couldn't find it. :lol

The rhino in the you tube review also had two cracks on its back :(

Last edited:
Wow congrats to all who have bought this, looks really really good :clap

Ditto. Only by winning the lottery and being thus able to buy a new bigger house would I get this, but it seems to have come out great. Any true Spidey fan should aim to get the Romita Sr. EX head.

no pics yet of Rhino facing Spidey or Hullk ?

Here's a video that Joeprox found.
[ame="https://youtu.be/6oKIoCJE1o4"]https://youtu.be/6oKIoCJE1o4[/ame]

Congrats xYx. The beast looks great! :hi5:

Much thanks Six! :hi5:

Dude you're CRACKING me up! :rotfl

Glad to be of service. :D

Just a few more pics of Rhino...

IMG_1647_zps778edb25.jpg

IMG_1644_zps9e165143.jpg

IMG_1642_zps65d80445.jpg

Forgive the flash...

IMG_1662_zps3e2e03d8.jpg

IMG_1656_zpse35186e5.jpg

IMG_1655_zps1b8a6c3f.jpg

Any cracks Loric?
I'm contemplating if I should ask for a replacement.

Sorry for late answer xYx, had to pick moms up from dialysis. No, mine came absolutely flawless from what I can see. No cracks, chips, breaks, etc. QC is great for this one. As great as Storm was in the QC department, the Rhino is better if you can believe that.

4s19g4.jpg

t8wv95.jpg

10xah6x.jpg

zv7bsl.jpg

2dm6sqw.jpg

Here is a picture next to other SS statues so you can see the size!!

21no0hj.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for late answer xYx, had to pick moms up from dialysis. No, mine came absolutely flawless from what I can see. No cracks, chips, breaks, etc. QC is great for this one. As great as Storm was in the QC department, the Rhino is better if you can believe that.

No worries Loric, good to hear. Mine has some flaws which I'll be notifying Sideshow about.

IMG_1670_zps4e40d085.jpg

IMG_1668_zpsb1b34b67.jpg

IMG_1663_zpsef047091.jpg

I'll be contacting Sideshow though for these flaws...

IMG_1641_zpsaad3aa92.jpg

IMG_1634_zps6649b1d3.jpg

IMG_1633_zps11a6ffe7.jpg

IMG_1632_zps73cd8542.jpg

IMG_1664_zps2f5284ed.jpg

It isn't as noticeable from this shot but the cracks are there...

IMG_1635_zps425b3812.jpg

Yeah I can see the cracks. I'm going to give it another scrutinzing right now just to make sure. Its easy to miss minor problems when I don't know what to look for.

BTW, I love my Hawkeye PF. I can't recommend it enough to anyone who likes him as a character. If not for Rhino (and since I don't have Hulk) Hawkeye would be my favorite statue of all licenses from SS this year....so far!!!! :yess:

Not a big fan of Rhino, but he looks great! Congrats to all who ordered and looking forward to more pics.

Yeah I can see the cracks. I'm going to give it another scrutinzing right now just to make sure. Its easy to miss minor problems when I don't know what to look for.

BTW, I love my Hawkeye PF. I can't recommend it enough to anyone who likes him as a character. If not for Rhino (and since I don't have Hulk) Hawkeye would be my favorite statue of all licenses from SS this year....so far!!!! :yess:

The cracks are really easy to miss since it blends so well with Rhino's skin texture & I couldn't agree more regarding Hawkeye. :hi5:

I just gave it the thorough looking over and I didn't see any flaws (knock on wood).

Good thing we are both in CA (at least I think you are in CA). Shouldn't take too long to get a replacement. But don't be surprised if they say it's a common occurrence on this statue due to the folds of the skin...yadda yadda yadda.

I hope it goes well for you though. Shouldn't have a problem.

Back