Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I did before as well. BUT HE BROKE MY HEART!!! :monkey2:lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by geez
Really unfortunate news guys and I am not trolling or whatever: my relative just updated me on Ivy, and I shouldn't be sharing this with you guys, but the paint scheme was assigned a low to mid quality inspection standard, given the massive ES and the nearing deadline

More proof of what kind of person Geez is. ;)

I think he was being sarcastic Alex. No one believes that *****. :D

That was a thought that passed my mind but without any sign of sarcasm (eg: winky face, ha!) then I wasn't entirely sure. Just want to make sure that folks aren't still believing a story that was proved (and admitted to not be true by the original poster who posted it) untrue. :)

So apologies if the poster earlier in this thread was being sarcastic.

-SideshowAlex

That was a thought that passed my mind but without any sign of sarcasm (eg: winky face, ha!) then I wasn't entirely sure. Just want to make sure that folks aren't still believing a story that was proved (and admitted to not be true by the original poster who posted it) untrue. :)

So apologies if the poster earlier in this thread was being sarcastic.

-SideshowAlex

You tell them girl! :p

Rhino looks very impressive. I'm kinda bummed my EX didn't convert now...

Just took some quick pics.

IMG_1621_zps3d4ff0b9.jpg

IMG_1623_zpsd18c91f6.jpg

IMG_1624_zpse0643bce.jpg

IMG_1629_zps5dc60e96.jpg

Man, this Spidey/rogue comi line is turning out to be one of the very best series SS has produced so far. The size, detail, poses, & sculpt quality are all top notch. Hoping they continue this trend with remaining villains, & keep the high standards for quality intact. Now bring on Doc Oc, Lizard, Vulture, & yes a fully sculpted Goblin:pyess::clap:clapd

I just received mine about an hour ago. Awesome! I reviewed it and took pics on SF.

One thing I have to let everyone know, the regular head has a very noticeable seam. The ex. head hardly has a noticeable seam. Much less than the regular head.

Just giving you Rhino regular buyers fair warning.

I rate this statue a 9.75 / 10. Next to Skaar, this is the highest rated statue I have ever given SS Marvel characters, or any statue from SS for that matter!

Back