Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2 yes shipping to east coast is a bummer. This thing better be 1/4 scale. I wonder if it is 1/4 why does SS not list it under premium format?

tumblr_ln21rcSJhg1qlvv2to1_500.gif

How did you order this without knowing the details...

It is 1/4, it's the last statue to be labeled a comiquette even though it is 1/4. Every 1/4 piece will be called a premium format from now on & every 1/5 will be a comiquette.

$54 shipping cost to Belgium plus taxes ... now let's hope he turns out great and arrrives without any damage :pray:

tumblr_ln21rcSJhg1qlvv2to1_500.gif

How did you order this without knowing the details...

It is 1/4, it's the last statue to be labeled a comiquette even though it is 1/4. Every 1/4 piece will be called a premium format from now on & every 1/5 will be a comiquette.

CBG must be knowing this....... still same Q.... on his mind :slap

Did sideshow ever end up canceling out anyones Waitlist? I know I got an email a while back saying they were going to cancel mine, but my waitlist is still active.
Robert

i had a few waitlists that were cancelled by sideshow , the last one was for the Freddy Krueger PF Exclusive

Alright. I didn't place an order for this one, BUT I know one of you awesome members much have POd one for me as a gift, right? :D

You guys are getting me hyped for this, and I don't even have it on order. :lol

Back