Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more payment to go and this beast is coming home. Role on more of Spideys rogue gallery in 1/4.

Adding to the growing mystery surrounding this piece, it is again absent from all those flashy new Sideshow Studio Tour videos that just came out.

This is very, very strange. Almost as if it really doesn't exist?:confused:

Usually we get something to drool over between PO and shipping? Very odd!

if your willing to pay an extra $100 for another head go for it. i don't think it's worth it considering nobody has in hand pics yet. i missed the ex and am now waiting for the release to see what the finished product will look like before i buy.

Newbie.....:gah:

Adding to the growing mystery surrounding this piece, it is again absent from all those flashy new Sideshow Studio Tour videos that just came out.

This is very, very strange. Almost as if it really doesn't exist?:confused:

Usually we get something to drool over between PO and shipping? Very odd!

yeah it's very odd that he's been MIA since release, i was very surprised that he wasn't even at Con:dunno

yeah it's very odd that he's been MIA since release, i was very surprised that he wasn't even at Con:dunno[/QUOTE]

He has such a presence. Would have been a great addition at con too.

Just got notice today from SS that I will most likely not get one. I think I'm going to cancel everything else, i'm so dissapointed.

I found someone who is willing to sell me an Ex for $535. Not sure if its worth the mark up. How much are you guys getting charged for shipping from SS?

Anyone want to sell there Ex?

I will trade you for a gambit PF? :wink1:

Just got notice today from SS that I will most likely not get one. I think I'm going to cancel everything else, i'm so dissapointed.

I found someone who is willing to sell me an Ex for $535. Not sure if its worth the mark up. How much are you guys getting charged for shipping from SS?

Anyone want to sell there Ex?

I got the same notice, I also got a notice about three weeks back that my waitlist was going to be canceled in a few days and it still open, so I am not sure what to think. I am still very new to this. Would love to have one.
Robert

Ex is must for Rhino..... head sculpt change whole look to classic..... if ur waitlist canceled i suggest wait for release there will be Ex available slightly more than retail..... you can see inhand pics n then decide :1-1:

Just received a mail saying our waitlist most likely won't convert and told us to get the REG. Is that true..? or they can't sell the regular.

Yes, I got the same exact email. Wouldn't they just email us and say our ex has been cancelled?

Just received a mail saying our waitlist most likely won't convert and told us to get the REG. Is that true..? or they can't sell the regular.

Yes, I got the same exact email. Wouldn't they just email us and say our ex has been cancelled?

Hang on. Happened to me and I still converted. Cards haven't even charged yet so don't give up until they cancel you. Regs aren't going anywhere.

Hang on. Happened to me and I still converted. Cards haven't even charged yet so don't give up until they cancel you. Regs aren't going anywhere.

True happen to me with 2 PF after I got a cancel notice. It's to make you buy the reg. :lol

Back