Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else a little worried about this piece ?
There hasn't been a single pic of this shown since SSC's release...nowhere

Fingers crossed

There really isn't anything they can mess up on this one. 90% of him is one paint colour and there's virtually no small details. The comiquette line for spidey has been spot-on so far. No need to be worried.

There really isn't anything they can mess up on this one. 90% of him is one paint colour and there's virtually no small details. The comiquette line for spidey has been spot-on so far. No need to be worried.
there's always a reason to be worried about a piece from SS...Spider Woman was about 90% red and look how she turned out

just sayin

Except for spidey himself and the damage to carnage from shipping.

He had other issues besides the piss poor webbing. The paint apps rivaled the recent spiderwoman.

It took me 3 tries to receive an undamaged carnage and I would suggest many had similar experiences.

He had other issues besides the piss poor webbing. The paint apps rivaled the recent spiderwoman.

It took me 3 tries to receive an undamaged carnage and I would suggest many had similar experiences.

Wow didn't know this. But I see many broken ones on eBay. Glad I passed on that one. Thanks for the info.

Back