Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright. I didn't place an order for this one, BUT I know one of you awesome members much have POd one for me as a gift, right? :D

You guys are getting me hyped for this, and I don't even have it on order. :lol

tumblr_m4vil5J6uA1qj3ir1.gif

gambit price is dropping slowly, rhino ex is stable and will go up overtime if final product is good. And reg cant be used as a replacement (ex head or fail)

i wouldnt make the trade.

yehh :exactly: Rhino will also in much demand after Amazing Spiderman 2 release which includes rhino

gambit price is dropping slowly, rhino ex is stable and will go up overtime if final product is good. And reg cant be used as a replacement (ex head or fail)

i wouldnt make the trade.

yehh :exactly: Rhino will also in much demand after Amazing Spiderman 2 release which includes rhino

Hmmm wow never knew about all this. A movie with rhino? And gambit prices coming down? So hard to decide. But if someone offers gambit I would not be able to say no. No one will anyways. :rotfl but I'm very happy with the way rhino been going. I want to see it in person!

Hmmm wow never knew about all this. A movie with rhino? And gambit prices coming down? So hard to decide. But if someone offers gambit I would not be able to say no. No one will anyways. :rotfl but I'm very happy with the way rhino been going. I want to see it in person!

I would say...hold onto Rhino.

No flex pay
This baby is coming before room is ready

I hope this comes to you in mint condition. I'm still enjoying the Skaar EX you sent me. I really believe this will be every bit as good. The Rhino just looks like such an imposing piece.

I hope this comes to you in mint condition. I'm still enjoying the Skaar EX you sent me. I really believe this will be every bit as good. The Rhino just looks like such an imposing piece.

so u r not getting rhino i guess...... u have traded it for skaar ex..

so u r not getting rhino i guess...... u have traded it for skaar ex..

The trade didn't stop me from picking up an EX Rhino. Basically, I paid Avfin the cost of Rhino in cash and he sent me Skaar. He ordered Rhino himself. That left me free to order the EX if I wanted it. It's a fantastic looking statue. I'm just not a Rhino fan by any means. It's the same with Gambit. I'm a HUGE xmen fan. However, I could care less about Gambit as a character. I'm more of a Byrne era X-fan. If they ever did a 1/4 fully sculpted Byrne era X-MEN line, I'd be besides myself happy. That would be the line up that gets all of my money. :lol

I just hope SS don't mess up on the paint and use a lighter grey....another Ultron???

Just got notice today from SS that I will most likely not get one. I think I'm going to cancel everything else, i'm so dissapointed.

I found someone who is willing to sell me an Ex for $535. Not sure if its worth the mark up. How much are you guys getting charged for shipping from SS?

Anyone want to sell there Ex?

Just got notice today from SS that I will most likely not get one. I think I'm going to cancel everything else, i'm so dissapointed.

I found someone who is willing to sell me an Ex for $535. Not sure if its worth the mark up. How much are you guys getting charged for shipping from SS?

I got the same notice, I also got a notice about three weeks back that my waitlist was going to be canceled in a few days and it still open, so I am not sure what to think. I am still very new to this. Would love to have one.
Robert

if your willing to pay an extra $100 for another head go for it. i don't think it's worth it considering nobody has in hand pics yet. i missed the ex and am now waiting for the release to see what the finished product will look like before i buy.

Back