Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette under developement?

I sort of wish the EX was the regular head instead. This way I could get this from a retailer and save some money. Oh well.

I sort of wish the EX was the regular head instead. This way I could get this from a retailer and save some money. Oh well.

Same. I really want to pay the retailer price (Maybe $50 less, not tax, and no shipping).

I have hulk comiquette, but he is 1/5 and this Rhino is 1/4.

Good point, that's why varying the scales was a silly idea. They should have stuck to lifesize, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/6 scale instead of double dipping and confusing the collectors on purpose. (and now they introduce 1/3 /facepalm)

I would try to get Spidey off the secondary market, he'll only get higher.

Maybe sell Hulk 1/5 while the price is high since the Hulk maquette and new Hulk PF should be on the way.

I would NOT display Hulk comiquette next to this guy, unless you want Hulk to look like a pea-brain.

jmo.

This is true. However, it's not like we haven't seen Rhino charge Spidey while he's hanging on a wall. Each of these statues are true to their characters. Spidey being on a wall and Rhino charging him from street level makes perfect sense. IMHO, I think they'll display well together.

Well he could charge the wall to get Spidey down. He's Rhino he'll probably charge Spidey's mom.... or Aunt May.

The classic Romita portrait just made this statue perfect. Been waiting for this for a long time, now bring on electro, scorpion, Mysterio, Lizard, and Doc Ock

huh, the EX is the head without the ear? :cuckoo:

I expect more....at least a print more.

Mine for sure!
So happy I repainted my bust to go with this!
God I hope the paint isn't flat like the bust ended up being

I know you inserted the silicon some time back but I didn't know you repainted your bust as well. At least both the color and the shape are not flat anymore.

Good point, that's why varying the scales was a silly idea. They should have stuck to lifesize, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/6 scale instead of double dipping and confusing the collectors on purpose. (and now they introduce 1/3 /facepalm)

I would try to get Spidey off the secondary market, he'll only get higher.

Maybe sell Hulk 1/5 while the price is high since the Hulk maquette and new Hulk PF should be on the way.

I would NOT display Hulk comiquette next to this guy, unless you want Hulk to look like a pea-brain.

jmo.

Sideshow needs to start making 1/5.36 and 1/4.11

anyone think RhinO Ex will sold out within 24Hours :monkey3

anyone think RhinO Ex will sold out within 24Hours :monkey3

Try and stick to whether you like the piece or not.

Not whether you can flip it on ebay for 1K a year after it's released...

Try and stick to whether you like the piece or not.

Not whether you can flip it on ebay for 1K a year after it's released...

ohh u misunderstood me ......I m not the Flipper .....I liked Rh!nO I m buying Ex .....I m just curious is he going to sold out in 1st day like Skaar Ex

.Says who? I'd love another r&b because I missed the PF and com. I managed to get Iron Spidey but I can't afford a r&b and I want a classic Spidey 1/4 more than anything. Plus it would sell, it's not to soon to make $$$$$. I'd also like a FF Spidey in 1/4.

Well sideshow isn't hot toys, they understand about collectibility, its only been about two years or so since the Com, if tha. And they've never remade the same spider-man in the same format, it'll undermine their collectibility to do so.

I've missed loads too, have to either lump the aftermarket price or hope for for a different version of the character.

spidey noir...pay attention :lol

I think they're doing a movie PF too :)

Last edited:

I think Rhino may go fast but not sure if it has the fan base as Joker, Skaar and Rogue. It’s hard to say with all the Spidey fans out there but it has a good chance because of the pure awesomeness this statue possesses. It will be interesting to see though.

hope this doesnt get soldout fast, i will be on a plane when it goes up for po :(

I think this statue has a great chance at selling out fast. Just because it's a fully sculpted 1/4 Spider-Man villain. Don't think many statues are going to last long now that SSC will be going the fully sculpted route.

Back