Sideshow Ralph McQuarrie Stormtrooper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. These would look so good with a Luke Starkiller alongside. Please, Sideshow...

I have a feeling Sideshow is done with this line. :gah:

If you can't get enough McQuarrie, you can always pick up the Gentle Giant mini-busts.

Could you not glue the broken part back on? And that's a great line up, I maintain that the stormtrooper looks the best.

Hey thanks. Unfortunately I can't glue the piece back on because I lost it. I hope I can find a ceramic repairer nearby who can fix it up. On bad days the OCD gets so strong that I want to throw the Stormtrooper in the bin and buy a whole new one :horror

IMO Boba Fett is the best out of the 3 and I'm not really a Boba Fett fan at all. SSC really did a splendid job with this RMQ line.

Attachments

• IMG_4162.jpg
    IMG_4162.jpg
    968.4 KB · Views: 102
I just put these three up recently and it was the first time I was able to have all three displayed together. They look fantastic! I still maintain the belief a McQ Snowtrooper would put this group of statues into a league all their own. Either way, it is truly special to be able to appreciate McQuarrie's artwork in a 3D form.

I waited and just got both McQuarrie Fett and the Stormtrooper from SS for some really great prices. I love this line and love McQuarrie items in general as you can see I own the artbooks as well. I keep holding out for the Vader but they come up consistently at $700+ on ebay. Here's how mine are displayed anyway.
IMG_4907.jpg

I waited and just got both McQuarrie Fett and the Stormtrooper from SS for some really great prices. I love this line and love McQuarrie items in general as you can see I own the artbooks as well. I keep holding out for the Vader but they come up consistently at $700+ on ebay. Here's how mine are displayed anyway.

You definitely need to unwrap that gorgeous McQuarrie book and start reading it. :wink1:

You definitely need to unwrap that gorgeous McQuarrie book and start reading it. :wink1:

Oh I have read both (not all the way through yet). I just opened it in a way that most of the plastic wrap remained because I am pretty OCD about things like that :).

BTW, wasn't trying to hint I wanted anyways Vader. If I wanted one, I would straight out ask :hi5:! Seriously though, I just check ebay and patiently wait.

Thank you! I love this line, a shame it doesn't look like SS are producing any other McQuarrie characters.

Congratulations also. They do look fantastic together. I don't hold much hope of many more Ralph McQuarrie statues being released, but I do believe they will finish off the line with a Luke Starkiller.

Congratulations also. They do look fantastic together. I don't hold much hope of many more Ralph McQuarrie statues being released, but I do believe they will finish off the line with a Luke Starkiller.

Thank you for the compliments! I agree I don't see many more coming out, but would love the McQ Snowtrooper (actually my favorite McQuarrie design and I own the GG bust) and a Starkiller to go with Vader seems like a natural fit.

Back