Sideshow Ralph McQuarrie Stormtrooper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very interested in this piece, but I'm worried it'll look too small in scale next to my 1/4 statues.

Can someone who has this piece take a side by side photo next to the SS Stormtrooper PF or Darth Vader PF or a similar 1/4 piece?

thanks in advance!

Art

There are some MCQuarrie Fett pictures next to 1/4 figures in that thread. Here is one from TFH

6b43188aaf22112c5f4c77d99a8717c5.jpg

^^^^ thank you for that. helps with my decision process tremendously.

I should get mine in the mail Saturday. I need to hurry up and order Boba before he gets waitlisted.

Looks like the exclusive is now waitlisted.

Glad to see these didn't totally flop. Pretty nice if you are into this sort of thing. I'm fine with just getting the three pieces but wouldn't mind a snowtrooper or R2 and 3PO if they decide to continue.

Glad to see these didn't totally flop. Pretty nice if you are into this sort of thing. I'm fine with just getting the three pieces but wouldn't mind a snowtrooper or R2 and 3PO if they decide to continue.

I was really hoping for a snowtrooper, but it's not looking like that will happen. Better to have at least three than nothing at all. I think all three turned out great.

All those over Luke? :dunno

Luke would be great sure but I'm not nearly as confident in Sideshow's ability to pull off a human statue even close to as well as they usually do robots and fully armored characters. Sadly their human paint apps still lag far behind.

True his breathing giddup makes the likeness/paint less likely to be an issue but the hair though.... Check out the 1/6 x wing figure if you haven't, the hair looks like a crudely sculpted chunk of wood. Who knows maybe they would get it right:dunno

Luke would be great sure but I'm not nearly as confident in Sideshow's ability to pull off a human statue even close to as well as they usually do robots and fully armored characters. Sadly their human paint apps still lag far behind.

if it could come close to the obiwan mythos I would be a happy camper.

if it could come close to the obiwan mythos I would be a happy camper.

Don't rub it in. Still angry with myself for not picking up the mythos kenobi, vader, and fett. Off the top of my head probably the only pieces I've passed on but still regret.

Don't rub it in. Still angry with myself for not picking up the mythos kenobi, vader, and fett. Off the top of my head probably the only pieces I've passed on but still regret.

oops, sorry...didn't mean to : )

they were really sleeper hits. still heartbroken pre-cyborg grievous never got produced.

Mine arrived later. But these look great. Can't wait to get Vader to complete the trio!

View attachment 325605

View attachment 325606

Congrats Slynger! I am now officially awaiting Vader as well. I was hoarding my reward points to pick him up but then the exclusive went waitlist :horror I jumped on the list awhile ago and it recently converted. So I'm getting what I want but now I am paying full price:mad: :lol Can't wait for it to show up so I can complete the display.....

Unless sideshow decides to do Luke or a Snowie

Back