Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

To those unhappy about their prints and think it devalues the print with no Sig, sell me your Ivy/Harley for retail ;)
You guys also gotta understand a lot of people don't even care about the sig but the limited ES and quality of the paint. Hence why I still don't think Ivy/Harley will ever come close to retail in the aftermarket, gotta keep knowing that forum collectors don't even consist of 20% of the collectible world.

So while I understand your concern, SS ain't gonna do anything cause they know artgerm will still sell out.

It's way lower than 20%

how awesome is that DD print?

LOVE it! :D Once my XM Daredevil arrives, I'm going to do some tests to see if they can be displayed together. Even if it doesn't work, just having the piece on the wall by itself will be stunning enough!

Got my custom framed Batgirl back the other day.

99% UV protection glass and went with a real and black mat.
2a09c4e2df65f03b24d7a7436aff4973.jpg

Congrats! Looks very cool!

And in the end, nobody will really care :lol

But this topic will not die out so quickly, cause maybe not in this forum are people not really expressing their thoughts cause we gotta be careful what we say here. But over at SF, people are more outspoken and are asking for reparations already.

But this topic will not die out so quickly, cause maybe not in this forum are people not really expressing their thoughts cause we gotta be careful what we say here. But over at SF, people are more outspoken and are asking for reparations already.

Which won't happen, the sense of entitlement in this hobby these days is hilarious

Last edited:

Which won't happen, the sense of entitlement in this hobby these days is hilarious

Hey man if they can get some free credit I'm sure they would jump on :hi5:

Not really sure it's a case of entitlement ink. I understand it's your job to put out fires on here as quickly as possible for your boss, but I find it rather humorous you find zero wrong with the smoke and mirrors in this case. Baffling really.

Not really sure it's a case of entitlement ink. I understand it's your job to put out fires on here as quickly as possible for your boss, but I find it rather humorous you find zero wrong with the smoke and mirrors in this case. Baffling really.
+1

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It's not smoke and mirrors if people can't read the description

Sorry, but I have to say that I read the descriptions before purchasing my first couple of prints and I was led to believe that they were actually individually signed by the artists. I spent around $1,000 on these prints because I thought I was paying for actual autographs.

Why were the signatures printed to look like pencil? That really fooled me.

I think everyone assumed the prints were actually signed, which isn't an unreasonable assumption considering the description and that we are purchasing from a company that has access to the artists. Anyone who is claiming now that they knew the artists weren't signing these prints from the beginning is full of ****. Whether the signatures being printed bothers you or not is a completely different topic.

Was this always part of the description?

"features a digital artist signature"

No it said

"Sideshow collectibles is proud to announce our new collections of exclusive limited edition Premium Art Prints

• Hand-numbered limited editions
Authorized penciled artist signature
• Embossed Seal of authenticity"

Back