Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

I only care about the hat if he has the coat too, if he's coatless, then no hat works fine. I'd like him to have his full gear though, hat and coat too, we'll see soon enough I'm sure.

Would it be possible to make a PF with a removeable coat? I'm thinking the arms would have to be removable to do that, so I'm not sure if it would be a good idea. I guess alot of it would also depend on the pose.

I can see SS produce 3 for the 3 movies. I only have an interest in jacket/hat CJ.

i dont think that they will produce 3 sparrows...one is good..then a davy jones would be sweet...

I don't see them doing more than 1 Jack, might do more than 1 PF from POTC, but based on what I've seen in the past with PFs, I'm not banking on multiple Sparrows.

I sure as heck don't want 3 Sparrows. One good one will be fine then move onto Barbosa and Davy.

Remember this is a Disney line, not a PotC line. I'd be surprised if we got any more PotC PFs any time soon. Maybe in a few years, but definately not close together. Pirates 4 could change that though.

PFs change the name of the game in terms of how many characters will be made from one license and how many people will buy. Many will only buy Jack because he is PotC, but won't buy any others.

I think Jack is all they will make - the only other slight possiblity (and I do think it's slight) is Barbossa. Because as Buttmunch said, this is a Disney PF line.

I can see them doing Barbossa or Davy Jones. Barbossa fits in with their villain line and Davy Jones is right up their alley. But it won't be any time soon, if at all.

I also only see one Jack, his look wasn't different enough from movie to movie to warrant multiple ones.

SPARROW1.jpg

SPARROW2.jpg

SPARROW3.jpg

SPARROW4.jpg

Wow..... Great pose, great base..... Can't wait for this one :rock

I haven't read all of the posts so far but the do the WIP shots make us think the hat won't be included or if it is, it is an exclusive?

I particularly don't like the face expression and accoding to the drawing references, he looks too serious. I think that his little smirk is one of his trademarks. Hottoys was able to capture that really well... But I do like the overall pose and attitude. I just hope the face is as good as the rest of the figure...

Can we all say TREVOR GROVE????

Hottoys version....
jack_will002.gif

You guys have to remember, those sketches are just to work out posing and possible environmental elements, nothing says the final product will be an exact 3D replication of that artwork, it does't even look like Johnny Depp but the piece will.

Yeah guys he's right, that conceptual art looks more like Rambo. :lol :angelsmil

I do think though that a hatted/hatless Jack will be your exclusive version; SS just loves those change of heads.

Yeah guys he's right, that conceptual art looks more like Rambo. :lol :angelsmil

I do think though that a hatted/hatless Jack will be your exclusive version; SS just loves those change of heads.

Yea that unfortunately makes/breaks the statue for me. Would be exclusive or bust.

Back