Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Anubis is correct but atm I think Sideshow only has the license to do PFs.

i dont think so...it's marvel's day...

I always come to this thread thinking I'm going to see another preview of Jack and nothing....

Wonder when we're going to get more pics of Jack Sparrow Premium Format.....

I always come to this thread thinking I'm going to see another preview of Jack and nothing....

Wonder when we're going to get more pics of Jack Sparrow Premium Format.....

i am doing exactly the same thing...but i dont see anything in the horizon...:monkey2:monkey2

They may be sitting on it until further news/development of the movie....

I'll wait until after I see the 4th movie to see if it redeems the character until I decide if I want to purchase it or not - the sequels ended up ruining the character so badly for me that I can't see myself spending that kind of money on the character anymore.

They may be sitting on it until further news/development of the movie....

I'll wait until after I see the 4th movie to see if it redeems the character until I decide if I want to purchase it or not - the sequels ended up ruining the character so badly for me that I can't see myself spending that kind of money on the character anymore.

That 4th movie is so up in the air and so much crap going wrong with that development that who knows when it will come out or ever.

Yeah, I'm more hopefuly of a 4th because of what progress has been made, but it wouldn't surprise me if the project dragged on or got scrapped, until they actually start shooting it and reports come in, I'm not counting on anything and if Depp's out, I'm out.

Yeah, I'm more hopefuly of a 4th because of what progress has been made, but it wouldn't surprise me if the project dragged on or got scrapped, until they actually start shooting it and reports come in, I'm not counting on anything and if Depp's out, I'm out.

Yea if there is no Depp, then there is no real reason to see this movie.

I doubt they would do it without Depp.

I honestly no longer care if a fourth movie is made or not. I'm not sure it would improve upon the sequels, anyway.

Don't believe that for a second. Jack Sparrow is Pirates of the Caribbean, and Johnny Depp is Jack Sparrow.

I went to see a custom model ship builder here in belgium today. if alway's had a thing for the Black pearl.

so i asked the guy what it would cost to build a scaled model of the black pearl for me. would be around 1000$
but it would be a one of a kind fully detailt model so i have to give it some toughts

blackpearl029.jpg

Back