Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

I'm not extremely big on statues, but this is one that I will definitely buy.

I agree that he needs the coat too. Everyone from Neca to Cinemaquette has ignored it!

I agree that he needs the coat - everyone from Neca to Cinemaquette has ignored it!

The market is oversaturated with this crap.

The market is over-saturated with this crap.

I agree that he needs the coat too. Everyone from Neca to Cinemaquette has ignored it!

You mean on large scale, because a few of the 7" NECA figures featured the coat, I'm surprised the 12" AWE is missing it since the 7" verison of the same pose has it and I believe the 7" is made from a 12" scaled down.

Yep, Like I said before if Blackbeard is $400 without the Disney license fee then Jack will be a LOT more. The costumes and base seem to be about the same level of detail so he is going to be expensive as hell.

Don't go breakin' my heart now!!! :(

I knew it wouldn't be long for him to be announced. The concept sketch looks great! :rock

This is AWESOME! I have been WAITING anxiously for a Jack PF! Must Have! This and Indy (outside of SW and LOTR) were my 2 most anticipated PF's. We have Indy, now we'll be getting Jack!

Concept sketch looks GREAT, BUT...I agree, HE MUST HAVE HIS JACKET AND HAT...at least so he can be posed WITH OR WITHOUT those items.

He also needs to be a bit more determined and 'action-y'...holding his flintlock and/or sword. More like how the Blackbeard PF is holding weapons.

I like the standing pose, but holding out the coin...kinda boring IMO...Why not the sword or flintlock instead!

:rock :rock :rock

Looks good so far, but I agree he needs his hat and/or coat.

Start saving now. :lol If he's only sketches you'll have awhile.

Seems like the HAT would be a logical exclusive.

Odd that the sketch includes Jack the Monkey. Can't imagine the final PF would include a monkey that they'd have to fur, etc.

They would probably just sculpt the monkey. I'm more surprised that they have it with him instead of Barbossa.

Well don't forget, they're just sketches to rough out pose and attitude, not necessarily the final design.

Also, with Jack the monkey there, could be that if there's a Barbossa PF, maybe the bases would sort of interlock and form one base and Jack would be sort of included with boat.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/mezco-relaunches-family-guy-line/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/mezco-relaunches-family-guy-line/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
I know it's awful when they say it's gonna cost loads i'm fast running out of cash. :( :lol

It's going to be expensive although I'm not sure how much exactly but probably several hundred.

Back