Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! I'm glad I cancelled my Blackbeard now!!!

38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

This one was a no-brainer , really....:rock

Funny thing, when I saw Jack the first thing I thought was, "Well Ween can cancel her blackbeard now." :lol

I will miss Blackbeard after having to cancel him, but this lessens the blow. He was going to be my only non-movie character PF, and now that won't be a problem because Captain Jack will fill the pirate-shaped hole in my collection.

Funny thing, when I saw Jack the first thing I thought was, "Well Ween can cancel her blackbeard now." :lol

Not me... Real pirate > Movie pirate. And who the heck knows when Jack will even be announced let alone ready to ship, it could be a year from now.

Not me... Real pirate > Movie pirate. And who the heck knows when Jack will even be announced let alone ready to ship, it could be a year from now.

Yeah I would rather have Blackbeard as well. I hated canceling him.

Man, that just might be my first Sideshow PF!

Well, so much for sticking to the Dinosauria line :lol I've said it before and I'll say it again...Damn you Sideshow!.. But thank you at the same time :chew

Looks cool, but he really needs his jacket and hat. May be a deal breaker for me.

Those are just early sketches, too soon to know how matching the actual piece will be to those.

I could understand the thinking to not include the coat as it obscures all the work on the shirt and pants. A hatted sculpt could be a good exclusive but without the jacket might be odd. Maybe a switch out hand of some kind?

I will miss Blackbeard after having to cancel him, but this lessens the blow. He was going to be my only non-movie character PF, and now that won't be a problem because Captain Jack will fill the pirate-shaped hole in my collection.

Since all of my collectibles are all movie related, I would much prefer Jack. I don't collect alot of PFs and if I had to choose between the two, Jack would win out. And he did! :D

I don't care if this takes two years to get here, I'm just glad he's coming! I've got enough things coming to keep me in my fix till then. :lol

I think this is going to look awesome, especially the tailoring. Too many things are coming though so I don't think I'll be ordering.

I will be interested in a Jack Sparrow PF,depends on the price,if it is a standard 300$ like most pf`s i will get it.

I will be interested in a Jack Sparrow PF,depends on the price,if it is a standard 300$ like most pf`s i will get it.

not a snowballs chance in hell. I think considering the base they are considering in the sketches we're looking $450-500.

not a snowballs chance in hell. I think considering the base they are considering in the sketches we're looking $450-500.

Yep, Like I said before if Blackbeard is $400 without the Disney license fee then Jack will be a LOT more. The costumes and base seem to be about the same level of detail so he is going to be expensive as hell.

if they get this right i'm all in but sideshow please include the hat like CM didnt!!!!!

Back