Sideshow NOSFERATU statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all you hardcore monster freaks, if you want to see more classic monsters, ORDER THIS BADBOY!

It has been a whole year since we've seen ANY classic monster. We've gotta put our money where our mouth is with this one and support the line.

thats the trouble... I don't want this without the others.. and there's no garuntee will get half of them. :gah:

I bet it will look pretty good together with the bust and the old PF. I think it's nice that sideshow give the people that didn't get the original a chance for a new version.

Also, it seems that it is 1:4 scale, maybe this will be a revival of the classic monsters in 1:4?

I cannot wait to see what Tom & company do with the Classic Monsters Statue Line! :D :clap Hats off to Tom and all of you at Sideshow Collectibles. :D :clap Thank you all for going back to Sideshow's Roots! :rock I love you all for that. :D I hope to see more from this line in the days to come. :rock

You have all made me VERY VERY VERY VERY happy!:D :rock

Thank you all. :D

The Monster,
Nick

thats the trouble... I don't want this without the others.. and there's no garuntee will get half of them. :gah:

You're right, there is no guarantee.....and no collectible company has ever guaranteed they will complete the products of any licence, or any line within a licence. What I can guarantee is that if classic horror fans don't support this line it'll be dead before it begins. :(

2010-10-31_184000.png
2010-10-31_184237.png
2010-10-31_184316.png

2010-10-31_184722.png
2010-10-31_184546.png

Ewwwww....this instead of Jason PF... Sideshow collectibles= Disconnected with their fans.

I'd be more inclined to say that in this instance they appear connected with the fans who have been aching for another swing at the Universal Monsters line. This Nosferatu looks wonderful. Paquet did an awesome job, as per usual.

:)

I cannot wait to see what Tom & company do with the Classic Monsters Statue Line! :D :clap Hats off to Tom and all of you at Sideshow Collectibles. :D :clap Thank you all for going back to Sideshow's Roots! :rock I love you all for that. :D I hope to see more from this line in the days to come. :rock

You have all made me VERY VERY VERY VERY happy!:D :rock

Thank you all. :D

The Monster,
Nick

I *hopefully* see great things for this line.

This is a great looking piece, but I will only pick it up if we know for sure they'll do the other Monsters. Just because you're not a Universal Monsters fan, doesn't make it a bad choice. I don't like LOTR but you don't see me going into those forums or threads complaining about every time they release a new LOTR piece. I mean this is Spooktacular and this does follow within the whole Halloween Monsters genre.

I don't agree with the comment that SideShow is disconnected from their fans at all. They have been making lots from different lines. This line deserves more attention.

I am a Universal Monsters fan, so consider me pleasantly surprised by the potential of this line! :clap

Great that Sideshow starts off again with the classic monsters !
I'm a bit afraid this one wont be succesful.
I hope it will not the end of a new line ...

I'm not buying, but will be buying Frankenstein, Mummmy, Wolfman etc ...

Great that Sideshow starts off again with the classic monsters !
I'm a bit afraid this one wont be succesful.
I hope it will not the end of a new line ...

I'm not buying, but will be buying Frankenstein, Mummmy, Wolfman etc ...

No matter how things end up and who gets released from this point forward, I got my guy right out of the gate!!!!

it's ok. I was hoping for a PF. I would have ordered it but I don't want a statue. when I saw the pic I was so hoping ... not to be let down :(

Im assuming B&W Friday will bring an SSE version of this..... :monkey1

Personally I like the PF better. Not a huge fan of the character but I hope we get the other monsters in this line. Looking forward to Frank, Drac, Wolfy and the Creature from the Black Lagoon

i'm excited about the potential for more universal monsters. i don't think the likeness is a 100% there on this one and i think the pf looks more like the character. but that being said i do like this statue. black and white version would be awesome as well.

Not digging the look of this piece... overall its good, especially the base. But the head just looks funky to me. Wonder if they were going for screen accurate or more of an interpretation?

a couple of pics kind of make him look like nosferatu the comic book villain. not bad...just stylized. still a buy for me though.

Back