1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They showed the hilt on the proto for the statue... that or it was listed as included. Either way, it didn't happen. So it'd be extra funny if they did that again :lol

I'd just have to laugh if they did that. What a mess that would be.

So nice, absolutely ecstatic with this.

SS said on the live video that the sculpt is a mixture of Ewan and Alex Guinness. Perfect.

Have the statue, will definitely be picking this up. Would have liked to see some weathering on the tunic, but can do that myself. Really interested to see what else this will lead into...

Fingers crossed we get the Ewan headsculpt as well as that is my preferred display option on the statue.

Yeah, I don't buy any non-OT figures, either. But I don't begrudge those who do! Insane that Disney isn't trying to get McGregor to revisit that role somehow.
I don't think it's off the table and I think McGregor has said he's open to it. Small thing but he did record that line of dialogue for The Force Awakens. I could see a solo Obi-Wan film as one of the anthology films at some point.

As far as this figure, I actually think it looks interesting and am curious to see the full reveal. Like others though I don't have a lot of interest in non film figures.

Really excited to see this version of Kenobi released in this scale. I've always loved the nomad look. I'll get this

Oh no, now every nerd with a super list of unmade figures will be coming out of the woodwork :lol

Couldn't agree more....................
Now when are they making Revan????

Seriously though not sure if I will buy any but I think it's a great idea for sideshow to pursue. Curious to see what other characters they have up their sleeve.

I dont have room for statues, but always loved the idea of the mythos line. As long as their paint apps are decent, we could have the start of a great new line.

I dont have room for statues, but always loved the idea of the mythos line. As long as their paint apps are decent, we could have the start of a great new line.

The genius part of this plan is they have plenty of room to screw up and nobody will be the wiser.

He looks really good, but there are too many other figures i'm more interested in. Im also not fan of sideshow figures, since I feel Hot Toys are always superior. It'd be interesting for Hot Toys to do a figure like this, but I doubt they ever would.

Couldn't agree more....................
Now when are they making Revan????

Seriously though not sure if I will buy any but I think it's a great idea for sideshow to pursue. Curious to see what other characters they have up their sleeve.

That might be the smart route. Hot Toys are seriously killing them with their figures, but more "obscure" characters like Revan, Ahsoka, Thrawn, Starkiller, etc might save them.

He does look pretty fantastic. I feel like they've stepped it up a lot with this figure. May even be worth the price tag they slap on.

Back