1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I just started gathering parts for a custom so this came at a great time. A definite buy for me but I'll be replacing that sculpt with a nice EM Obi sculpt I have.

This looks like it'll be a blast to add parts to and dirty up.

The panel hasn't happened yet, it was a teaser for Sideshow Live. Susan said the rest of the line and more details would be announced later today.

Ah, gotcha... I thought it was announced in a panel, then put on display on the floor. I had the order wrong :lol

ea760bb9b98ce225cd844d9f726bf72a.png

I wonder if they'll follow the already established path of the Mythos statues or if they'll blaze new trails? I really hope this opens up the path for the McQuarrie conceptuals.

While I'm glad Sideshow is still doing 1/6 Star Wars, it's interesting that they're going to be focusing on homebrew versions of characters now.

Wonder if that has anything to do with licensing or just ceding film characters to Hot Toys.

I still think Sideshow would do well to focus on non-film or secondary characters, especially aliens. Ahsoka, Ackbar, Nien Nunb, Raddus, Rebel Pilots, various Jedi, Greedo 2.0, Ponda Baba, other cantina patrons, Jabba's palace denizens, even the Rebels crew.

Honestly it should have been done a couple of years ago. Hot Toys doing Star Wars means a lot of collectors simply waiting for those figures unless their a big fan of the character. Sideshow has a niche with this and makes it very desirable to all collectors and less competition.

Now THIS is the kind of thing sideshow should be doing. Let Hot Toys handle the movies. Sideshow should focus exclusively on EU.

I lusted after the statue from afar for so long. This seems like a great idea.

Not quite what I was hoping for when I saw Mythos returns but still pretty cool. Maybe there is hope for the statues again.

Yeah, I was already dreaming of Mythos statues of Grievous, Yoda and Luke when I got the e-mail.

Anyway, I'm happy they are making these. Elvis already made custom 12" figures based on the statues and they looked awesome. Let's hope the official ones will be close enough. AND they'll make new ones.

This means sideshow will start making 1/6 scale legends figures? Bring. Bastila satele Shan revan [emoji33]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back