1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I can't believe this when I saw the announcement that Sideshow is doing the Mythos line in 1/6. I had been spending $$ in the last couple of months on the parts, outfits and a Caine Mythos Ben head sculpt to build up a custom Mythos Ben figure. I even bought a lot of parts for the Vader and Boba Fett Mythos projects. Now I'm like uh what do I do now? But anyway I'm really excited to see this happening for sure! Awesome news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is really cool. I like Anakin's saber tied to rope from his back, but whose is the other saber? Also, I think I'll wait for HT to canon version from the inevitable Ben Kenobi movie.

Ah. Makes total sense. :wave

Courtesy of Yodas News,

https://www.yodasnews.com/sideshow-reveals-obi-wan-mythos-sixth-scale-figure/

A list of highly detailed accessories includes:

Four (4) sets of hands for multiple posing options
One (1) pair of Jedi boots with wraps
Unique tailored fabric costume, including:
Tunic with tabards and sash
Pants
Under Tunic
Jedi Belt
Sleeveless Robe
Nomad Pack with Bed Rolls & Bandoliers
Obi-Wan’s Lightsaber with removable blade
Qui-Gon Jinn’s Lightsaber Hilt
Anakin/Luke Skywalker’s Lightsaber Hilt
Modified Tusken Rifle
Two (2) Gaffi Sticks
Portable Moisture Vaporator
Grappling Hook
Droid Caller
Macrobinoculars
Goggles
Clone Wars Armor

While I'm glad Sideshow is still doing 1/6 Star Wars, it's interesting that they're going to be focusing on homebrew versions of characters now.

Wonder if that has anything to do with licensing or just ceding film characters to Hot Toys.

I still think Sideshow would do well to focus on non-film or secondary characters, especially aliens. Ahsoka, Ackbar, Nien Nunb, Raddus, Rebel Pilots, various Jedi, Greedo 2.0, Ponda Baba, other cantina patrons, Jabba's palace denizens, even the Rebels crew.
Yes, they should make an Ahsoka. If done right, it would sell like hot cakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Bring on Mythos Fett!
Judging by the accessories and the current price of SSC Snowspeeder Luke this will probably be over priced.

This is a surprise and a very pleasant one. I sure hope Hot Toys space out their releases given the sheer volume of must haves because I would very much like to slot this in somewhere. Looks fantastic.

This is a great looking figure. I think I may have to get it.

Back