1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually I don't like 1/6 scale figs, since I only collect 1/10 and 1/4 Premium scales. However I think I'm gonna make an exception for this one, Boba is my favourite character and it looks terrific on the promo pic.

I’ve got to ask aside from the extra garment that he’s wearing on the outside of his armor and the helmet looking slightly different how exactly is this different than regular Boba Fett? I mean it’s only one picture granted but it doesn’t look that different to me. I assume maybe the armor looks different and he’ll have some different weapons/accessories or something.

I’ve got to ask aside from the extra garment that he’s wearing on the outside of his armor and the helmet looking slightly different how exactly is this different than regular Boba Fett? I mean it’s only one picture granted but it doesn’t look that different to me. I assume maybe the armor looks different and he’ll have some different weapons/accessories or something.

Looks like it's mostly accessories. The armor is probably more weathered and whatnot, and I guess SS hasn't technically done ROTJ Boba yet so it'll be a different HS for ROTJ Boba from the HT. But anyway, other than paint apps and the cloth probably weapons and accessories like saber hilts.

While the promo pic doesn't show that stuff (which is a mistake IMO), you can see the strap for the big gun on his right shoulder.

P1190316_Fotor_Collage_zps593b2144.jpg

OSS posted some photos. It looks like it will include:

Fett’s pre-production pistol, DLT-19 rifle w/ strap, Fett’s EE3 rifle, a knife, and then the obvious stuff. I don’t think it will include the lightsaber hilts or the Clone rifle.

OSS posted some photos. It looks like it will include:

Fett’s pre-production pistol, DLT-19 rifle w/ strap, Fett’s EE3 rifle, a knife, and then the obvious stuff. I don’t think it will include the lightsaber hilts or the Clone rifle.

Bummer - the clone rifle is a must for this figure... I have a few extras from SSC's clones though, so if he doesnt come with one I'll see if I can customize those.

Always bothered me that mythos Fett looks so much like ROTJ. Wouldn't it make more sense for him to be closer to ESB? Even cooler would have been the full jango Fett set painted ESB or something. Eh whatever.
:gah:
Still looks cool. Will be following this one closely. Probably be my first sideshow purchase in a looong while.

Thanks much! I think the wrapped up DLT looks interesting but I'm pretty sure the blaster they used for the original statue was based off of an M60. I cant wrap my head around why they wouldn't include the clone rifle sniper as that was what made me fall in love with the original mythos statue. I'm still looking forward to the full reveal but if the sniper is not included this will probably be a pass for me.

Go check the onesixthsociety instagram he uploded a few pictures

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

so pardon my ignorance as I'm still new to 1:6. Is this a fully posable figure like a typical hot toys or sideshow or is this a statue?

is this supposed to be from the rotj outtake where instead of his jetpack sending him into the side of the barge, he flies through the window of a house and gets wrapped up in the curtains? hilarity ensues?

I'm not at all pleased with the fact this figure intrigues me. Quite a bit actually. I already have the ROTJ Hot Toys version. Yet, this looks awesome in a completely different way. Ever since receiving Sideshow' s Ghost Rider I said I'd never buy another figure from them, but man if this doesn't make me question that sentiment.

..very interested in this one as I love their previous SW Mythos statues, especially Mythos Fett -very cool design.

Am definitely picking this up, along with mythos Obi Wan and I hope mythos Vader is next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the idea of a Mythos Fett, but for me this just doesn't really look different or unique enough from his standard look. He's basically just got some extra fabric wrapped around him.

Back