1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[emoji51]...kinda want it. Have to say, if this comes out close to proto (I know it probably won’t) it looks at least as good as HT Fett.

Looks fantastic. Will wait for in hand pictures once released and if i like it and it isn't sold out than maybe this joins my Fett collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250$ for a Boba with a kilt (or a dusted skirt ?) ...
Another fantastic easy pass...
Hey Greg & Sideshow , where's the 1/6 RMQ Fett ???
Maybe when 1/6 scale figures will all be priced over 350$ ???

250$ for a Boba with a kilt (or a dusted skirt ?) ...
Another fantastic easy pass...
Hey Greg & Sideshow , where's the 1/6 RMQ's Fett ???
Maybe when 1/6 scale figures will all be priced below 350$ ???

They teased a concept art Boba?

They teased a concept art Boba?

No, but with the announced 1/6 RMQ Vader, the bounty hunter is more than foreseeable...
... like a 1/6 RMQ Stormy.

Greg Anzalone & Sideshow delay them because the market prices aren't high enough at this time.

I guess I just wish it was a little more different than just ROTJ boba with some rags on him.

Yes, but that’s the Mythos design though.
As far as I know the idea is that it’s Fett after escaping the Sarlacc. So it would make sense that he would wear mainly the ROTJ outfit and then an old helmet because the other one got damaged... or something.

I think it looks great. Love the bulked-up look. Only nit is super minor- wish it had a "sand" base.

Ordered. It's going to be an awesome desert shoot for me....

Yes, but that’s the Mythos design though.
As far as I know the idea is that it’s Fett after escaping the Sarlacc. So it would make sense that he would wear mainly the ROTJ outfit and then an old helmet because the other one got damaged... or something.

I always thought it was meant to be Boba Fett coming up Pre-ESB. I thought the clone trooper rifle and the esb pistol were meant to suggest that.

Have sideshow ever said one way or the other?

I always thought it was meant to be Boba Fett coming up Pre-ESB. I thought the clone trooper rifle and the esb pistol were meant to suggest that.

Have sideshow ever said one way or the other?

...I’m not sure. That’s just what I heard. Maybe he can be from whenever we want it to be.

I'm just not digging the Mythos 1/6 line... Boba looks fine, but the kiltness of the outfit seems too pronounced here compared to the statue. And I just don't see how you really need yet another version of Boba in 1/6; between ROTJ, Proto, ESB and the animated I fee like we have more than enough Boba's

Back