1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love everything Boba Fett related, but I'm still on the fence on this one. I am in for the Obi Wan Mythos, but it's difficult making a masked and armoured figure seem more "grizzled" and "road worn". Fingers crossed.

Here you go

1125x682_previewbanner_BobaMythosFigure-v2.jpg

even in this pic you can see how flat the armor pieces still are. Head might be ok, but I have no trust in SS anymore. Even as great as Mythos Obi is it still has proportion issues, this will too.

Here is the story that goes with the Statue version in case anyone is interested.

View attachment 385650

Cool enough, explains the massive gun. I'm not really into EU or fan fiction but after TLJ debacle perhaps I should be......But nah I'll just stick to the OT. Might still get this though depending on looks and price. Way more appealing to me than the HT Aqua-Fett.

Cool enough, explains the massive gun. I'm not really into EU or fan fiction but after TLJ debacle perhaps I should be......But nah I'll just stick to the OT. Might still get this though depending on looks and price. Way more appealing to me than the HT Aqua-Fett.

Looks like you'll need to change your sig to:

"The Last Jedi 'an All-Time Great!'” --Mark Hamill

;)

Looks like you'll need to change your sig to:

"The Last Jedi 'an All-Time Great!'” --Mark Hamill

;)

Did he say that? If so it's just damage control. He clearly hated the direction of the film, it's painfully obvious in multiple interviews. He used the term Jake Skywalker for **** sakes.

Did he say that? If so it's just damage control. He clearly hated the direction of the film, it's painfully obvious in multiple interviews. He used the term Jake Skywalker for **** sakes.

Yeah he followed his "not my Skywalker" comments with this tweet:

I regret voicing my doubts & insecurities in public.Creative differences are a common element of any project but usually remain private. All I wanted was to make good movie. I got more than that- @rianjohnson made an all-time GREAT one! #HumbledHamill https://twitter.com/StupendousWave/status/945409809150500865

When people suspected that he was "forced" to issue such a statement he replied with this:

I'm really enjoying the conversations about #TheLastJedi both Pro AND Con. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion-but let me make one thing perfectly clear: Neither @Disney or #Lucasfilm has complained or told me what to say- EVER. #PeriodEndOfStory ❤️-mh

Also when one publication tried to perpetuate the lie that he didn't know that his character died until he saw the premiere he replied with:

Amazing! Every word in that tweet is WRONG. No wonder they have ANON in their title. I'd want to remain anonymous if I were spewing complete BS, too. #Disney angered? Final scene a surprise to me? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! #WhattaLoadaSITH

By the way I'm not suggesting that you have to like how Luke was portrayed in TLJ or anything, I just thought it was funny that you had one of his quotes as your sig that he later redacted. ;)

I just thought it was funny that you had one of his quotes as your sig that he later redacted. ;)

Do you really believe this nonsense?

Multiple times he expressed his absolute disagreement with Johnson. And he wore his frustration all over his face. There is no way he simply just changed his mind. A bit too convenient considering the huge backlash toward the film.
#JakeSkywalker
#NotMyLukeSkywalker #Lukewouldneverdothat
"I told Rian, I fundamentally disagree with virtually everything you decided about my character"

Well, he said he wasn't compelled by Disney to react his statements. That settles everything then.

You either take Hamill at his word or you don't. You don't get to assign "truth" only to the comments that you agree with.

Whether he was compelled by suits or simply felt bad about the additional heat he put on Johnson and Disney who knows? But his feelings about the movie could not have been more clear. It's not like he made a single flippant remark. He repeated his disapproval over and over in multiple interviews.

Though, no one ever would ever admit they were compelled

Exactly. That's my point. If you are saying that he is lying due to his praise of the movie, than any statement claiming he isn't is meaningless.

I wonder if we'll get a Jake Skywalker?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

You guys must really hate Han too because Harrison thinks Star Wars is dumb.. apparently you have to take what an actor thinks about a character over everything else lol. And tbh, Luke in TLJ being exactly as he was in ROTJ is unrealistic. No one stays the same for 30+ years. Besides, you're still taking what he said out of context. Anytime he said he disagreed, his comment is followed by saying he came around. And then of course everything he's been saying recently to everyone taking his words out of context.

You can't choose what is selectively true. Was he perfectly happy with it? Probably not. But it's clear he understands and likes how the character fits into the story. Even if it's not what his head canon would have been, just like any other fan. Mark also wanted evil Luke clone Luuke and for Boba to be his mom... so I guess because he thought it was a good idea that makes a better story.

Anyway, isn't this a Boba thread? Let's discuss Luke in the TLJ Luke thread.

As far as Boba goes, I'm excited to see more of the figure but I already have ROTJ. Depending on hat this looks like maybe I'll just grab some extra pieces. IIRC on the statue he has a Short tunic under his belt? I really like the look of Mythos Fett - guess I'll just have to see. Tbh I think their Fett body is better than the HT one out of the box.

Last edited:
Let us not forget about how the late great Sir Alec Guiness felt about SW.

Anyways, the only Boba figure I would consider is the ESB version. Although I’m sure this will look great.

Back