1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, just an envelope thing that had that description sheet in it. I wonder if they will add those first the 1/6.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I feel like they will wait until the Hot Toys Fett either sells out or gets released. Ugh.

I'm also waiting for the full reveal before I decide whether to get this or the Hot Toys ESB deluxe Boba. Or I'll just end up getting both hahah

I'm going to guess that the HT Boba will be overall a better figure, but the SS one will have cooler/more accessories and probably a better helmet sculpt.

Pre-order next Monday
1125x1025_previewbanner_BobaMythosFig.jpg

Oh, Sideshow...:ohbfrank: Always playing catch-up.

Honestly this could be a cool figure. I really did like their ESB Fett and held on to it until HT announced their ESB Fett. I think the overall quality on that figure was very good. But I also know this is going to be priced at like $250+ and will come with barely anything.

If this doesn't come with the big sniper blaster and the heavy blaster to sling over his shoulder I'm gonna pass. Fingers crossed though.

looks solid.... but if they just put the super sniper rifle in this photo it would've blown it out the water

Back