1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let us not forget about how the late great Sir Alec Guiness felt about SW.

Anyways, the only Boba figure I would consider is the ESB version. Although I’m sure this will look great.

I hope ESB Fett has a different bodysuit than the ROTJ, I don't really dig the legs on mine. I wonder if they'll go with white or grey wrist pegs

That's why I canceled the Obi but now I'm thinking they might look cool next to the statues.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's why I canceled the Obi but now I'm thinking they might look cool next to the statues.

I missed the statues, so I'm definitely getting Obi (not sure about Boba yet), but I feel like they could still be cool to have both. They could either be next to them, or just part of a 1/6 display of EU/legends stuff.

Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos 1/6 scale figure

Not sure if there has already been a thread for this? I wonder if this will just be the same figure as the last released or a new sculpt?

image.jpg

I was going to pick this up when it came out but passed as it was 1/5 scale. Biggest mistake ever lol

I don't know about this, it seems to me to be the regular ROTJ Boba Fett with more accessories, a new cape, and a Kama. What's so different about this that I need to buy and put it alongside my HT ROTJ, Marmit ESB, and Sideshow Prototype armor Boba Fetts?

At least Mythos Obi-Wan looks different to the other versions out there.

And dammit, if they can make this, then make McQuarrie Concept Vader Sideshow! :mad:

Not sure exactly about a time line for them. Obi and Vader have young and old heads but in general between episode 3 and 4 I'd say.

The helmet proportions on the teaser image look really nice although heavily shadowed. Can’t wait to see the product shots.

Back