Sideshow Joes you want, but doubt we will see get made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how the whole floor is blue in order protray the ocean :lol, this was one that my mother drawed the line at and prolly the only vehicle I didn't own from GI JOE years 82-93,94

Sorry ARAH :lecture :lecture :lecture

I suggest you read the comics Mate. Joe Colton ( Ol Kung-fu Grip himself) Eventualy becomes GENERAL JOE COLTON in the ARAH Comics, and in command of the GI Joe team :)

I suggest you read the comics Mate. Joe Colton ( Ol Kung-fu Grip himself) Eventualy becomes GENERAL JOE COLTON in the ARAH Comics, and in command of the GI Joe team :)

Only for Marvel man, never for my childhood GI JOE's bro, :rock :rock :rock

Cartoon or die!!!! :mad: :lol

the whole ninja force!!!!
but seriously i just want a timber to go with snake eyes. theres like 5 or 6 diffrent versions of a 1/6 german shepherd out there but none look like a wolf.

Both were good, but After Reading the comics las t year, I've developed a much greater love for the comics, as well as the overall story, and an incredable dislike fo r the up-and comming film.

Both were good, but After Reading the comics las t year, I've developed a much greater love for the comics, as well as the overall story, and an incredable dislike fo r the up-and comming film.

I can equally agree with u on that one, HATE the film that is about to destroy everything GI JOE was all about... It's really a shame, this generation will think that this is what GI JOE represents and it's definitely not what it could be!!!

Back