Sideshow Joes you want, but doubt we will see get made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Zartan and the dreadnocks, thats all that matters.

Serpentor would be the Shat too.

How about Wraith? His armor makes him impossible to do.

RoadBlock: impossible to do that big guy on the probody

SAW Viper, Alley Viper, Night Viper or Night Creeper, not popular enough.

I think we will be lucky if this line goes 20 deep...

I think you're probobly wrong on that one. This lime will likely go pretty deep, but there are some characters, like king's BAT, that i just don't thinkk sideshow will do. due to the complexity of his costume also puts, imo, serpentor in this same category, which makes me sad.

I think you're probobly wrong on that one. This lime will likely go pretty deep, but there are some characters, like king's BAT, that i just don't thinkk sideshow will do. due to the complexity of his costume also puts, imo, serpentor in this same category, which makes me sad.

Given the Pro's ability to pop apart at the forearms, I don't think a bat would be too hard to develop if they just made the accessorized forearms sculpted pieces. However, Serpentor, I think you're right as costume-wise, he's similar to medieval Kurgan and we all know how that turned out.

what are the odds of Sgt. Slaughter?

Not sure if the rights are owned by Remus himself (most of the older wrestlers own their names) or the WWE. So it'd be a licensing issue for sure.

Sideshow will never make it but at least Hot Toys already did...

rocky.jpg

After Stormshadow, this line only needs to go three more figures and I'll be happy.

Destro, Baroness, Firefly.

The only one I'm worried about is Baroness, but she was in the teaser trailer from last year, so...

Zartan and the Dreads (Torch,Ripper,Buzzer,Monkeywrench) we MIGHT see Zartan... but to me he's only half a fig without the Dreads.

I also would like to see Tunnlerat and Spirit.

But.. like I said... non masked joes will barely make it into this line. I see 3-5 more figs being made then it's put on hold.

I believe the next figures we will see this year to pre-order will be Duke and Destro

Can you imagine if SSC's next announcement was Raptor? Just imagine the reactions. :rotfl

Hopefully I didn't just spoil a good April Fool's Joke....

Of course he'll never be made but I've always liked comic issue 59 where he's introduced. Tunnel Rat and Outback make their first appearances in that issue and they all have a pretty good tussle with Armored CC in that bouncing pogo machine.

Raptor... using Ricardo Montalban imagery as Khan...

as one of his birds dies, he whispers... I....will...avenge you!

We're cold slither
You'll be joining us soon
A band of vipers
playing our tune

With an iron fist
and a reptitle hiss
we shall rule!

We're tired of words
We've heard it before
We're not gonna play the game no more

Don't tell us what's right
Don't tell us what's wrong