MCU FF and X-Men charachters you can't wait to see because of you want the HT figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally depends on how the characters look, how the figures are executed, and possibly, how they are represented on the screen. But the X-Men are my favorite team, and the FF are also high up on my list, so I would love it to see some of these characters done in a way that made it worthy of going onto my shelf.

The X-Men and FF remain my favorite comic book characters, so I'm excited about the prospect of them joining the MCU (and getting proper HT figures). Like karamazov, it'll depend on how they're presented and who they cast in the roles.

Ideally, I'd love to own the full FF (the only quartet I'd get), Gambit, Rogue, Magneto, and Xavier. As much as the new X-Men films continue to disappoint, I'm really going to miss Fassbender and McAvoy if/when their roles get recast. First Class is possibly my favorite comic book movie, and it pains me that we never got proper figure releases for it (especially with the blue/yellow outfits).

7655315570_7d29043191_b.jpg

I want this for starters.

I’m glad we’ll finally get xmen figures again . When was the last time we had proper X-men movie toys? 2003? It’s about time and I hope marvel delivers. My collection definitely needs xmen

View attachment 383594

I want this for starters.

Looks cool, wonder whatever happened to that?

Anyway, My guess is they will reboot so it will be a different Professor X, but even if they don't and they merge universes I would guess the next Professor X figure will be as he appears in the MCU and not an older movie.

Anybody think there's now an outside chance we get hot toys from X-Men: Dark Phoenix? Think of it. It'd maybe the last "fox-men" movie BUT it's possible Disney will allow actual merch out of that one, with it possibly being the last time we can get a Fassbender Magneto, Mcavoy Xavier, etc. but this time they'll be official instead of the many(admittedly some great looking) knockoffs we've gotten. I know I wouldn't be opposed to getting some "official" hot toys X-Men, fox OR rebooted versions.

Anybody think there's now an outside chance we get hot toys from X-Men: Dark Phoenix? Think of it. It'd maybe the last "fox-men" movie BUT it's possible Disney will allow actual merch out of that one, with it possibly being the last time we can get a Fassbender Magneto, Mcavoy Xavier, etc. but this time they'll be official instead of the many(admittedly some great looking) knockoffs we've gotten. I know I wouldn't be opposed to getting some "official" hot toys X-Men, fox OR rebooted versions.

I think there is a chance, BUT it might depend on how much the licensing may have already been set up by Fox, locking Disney into honoring those arrangements. Without a detailed knowledge of all those things it would be hard to say for sure. I think it's possible but we'll have to wait and see.

Back