1/6 What’s the most obscure character you want to see as a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medical Droid (2-1B)
latest

Weequay Skiff Guard
79d548f87e907f8308beb4a42c8ed512--jabba-the-hutt-aliens.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would take both of these.

And a Lobot. With a light up head.

General Veers and Admiral Ozzel would be instant orders too.

Satele Shan. Got Malgus back into my collection last week, so i really need her lol. Or anything related to Legends (Revan of course, Republic commandos, Starkiller, etc.).

SateleShanLightsaber-Hope.jpg

Dannik Jerriko

Badass salt vampire that sucks the life force out of people with the tentacles hidden in his cheeks ... or something like that.

Anzat03.jpg

I would take both of these.

And a Lobot. With a light up head.

General Veers and Admiral Ozzel would be instant orders too.
Yeah the medical droid and that skiff guard were two of my favorite Hasbro figures as a kid. Lobot would be pretty cool too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain / admiral piett. Lobot with light up headphones. There are so many but those 2 specifically. Uncle Owen and aunt beru, wuhrer, Dr. Evazan and ponda baba, I think it's kind of a slippery slope from here.

She was a prequel Jedi. I think her name was Luminera Undali. She was green and had a purple and black outfit. I always thought she was badass so I'd buy her. I'd also buy her Padawan from the Clone Wars shorts.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Anything from The Old Republic and the Thrawn Trilogy, but the most obscure character that I would want would be Dexter Jettster. I mean just look at him! It'll never happen but it would be an interesting looking figure.Dexter_Jettster_(Besalisk)_FF44.jpg

Depends on how you classify obscure, I guess.

Nien Nunb, Piett, Aayla Secura, Dr Evazan and Ponda Baba, Aurra Sing, Zam Wesell, Benthic or Edrio Two-Tubes, C'ai Threnalli (or Ello Asty), and Momaw Nadon, all would be must buys for me.

But most obscure that I'd buy, probably Kardue'sai'Malloc, because you just know he was up to some s#!t...

latest

I always liked Tion Medon's design, too.

MV5BYTI5MjY4MDgtMzA5Zi00Mzk5LWI5OTAtOTk0OGZlMTZhZDRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg

And Paodok'Draba'Takat from Rogue One.

latest

A slippery slope indeed. Still, in a world where I can't even get a new, quality Greedo or Admiral Ackbar, I think my wallet is probably pretty safe... :lol

Anything from The Old Republic and the Thrawn Trilogy, but the most obscure character that I would want would be Dexter Jettster. I mean just look at him! It'll never happen but it would be an interesting looking figure.View attachment 422657

It could work if they make it an exclusive version and release a Pong Krell version as well.
latest

I second Tion Medon.

Also, technically not an obscure character, but since he's never been done in 1/6 scale before:

Nute Gunray
latest

latest

Back