1/6 What’s the most obscure character you want to see as a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would do Piett. I never mentioned him cause I think to myself, eh i didn't even do Tarkin. But if I'm being honest I like him more than Tarkin[emoji33]. He appeared the most out of all the imperial officers in the OT and I think he plays off Vader well. I love how Vader said his name even lol

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I think I would do Piett. I never mentioned him cause I think to myself, eh i didn't even do Tarkin. But if I'm being honest I like him more than Tarkin[emoji33]. He appeared the most out of all the imperial officers in the OT and I think he plays off Vader well. I love how Vader said his name even lol

Oh yeah I forgot general veers and admiral ozzel. I guess I'm just a fan of ESB.

The Sideshow Piett is not bad at all...

Other than HT remaking some of the SS figs like Aayla Secura, Bib Fortuna and Admiral Thrawn, these guys.
Royal_Guard_Trainee.jpg

Canor Jax, Jodo Kast, Satele Shan, Old Republic commandos from the TOR game, Shae Vizla. Honestly if I were to pick anything up again, I’d lean towards anything Revan era.

Without a doubt, Billy Jack.

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    64.6 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 102
Not obscure,but I'd love to see HT do Snoke just for the sheer fact that his face is so Fkd up that it would really test the skills of the HT headsculptors and painters 😉😁

Death Star Droid aka RA-7 protocol droid - the black version. And there is the reflective one from Jawa Sandcrawler, so Hot Toys or Sideshow can make two doids with a simple repaint.

SWDeathStarDroidVader1.jpg

ra7_large.jpg

Just give me a good Tusken Raider, a Greedo and Momaw Nadon I'll be happy......

I know SS did these already, but I only started collecting about 4-5 years ago. They need to revisit them or HT needs to get to these figures......

P.S I love the first comment on this YouTube review from 2011. "Is it worth the $45 though ??" hahaha if only he knew.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cotjU_AuekU

100007-tusken-raider-002.jpg

2133_press05-001.jpg

100014_press02-001.jpg

Back