Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jedi Luke Premium Format.

Now why the HELL did we not get that sculpt for the 1/6th figure????? That sculpt rocks.

My thoughts exactly. They need to downsize that sculpt and put it on a 1/6th scale Endor Luke and everyone will be happy.

This is likely to be my 2nd PF in my collection, love Jedi Luke, and it's shaping up well so far.

Very cool, but what ever happened to the pilot Luke PF we heard about so very long ago?
Hopefully the new rumored Vader will be ROTJ.

The sculpt looks incredible! It does look like it's from the throne room scene and that's a bit disappointing but as long as he's holding his lightsaber in a semi ready stance, I'll be happy.

Yup, same. As long as he is holding the lightsaber, it lights up and the production sculpt/paint apps don't stuff it all up, then this is the Luke I've been waiting for.

Very cool, but what ever happened to the pilot Luke PF we heard about so very long ago?
Hopefully the new rumored Vader will be ROTJ.

If this is Throne Room Vader I would imagine the new Vader PF is probably to accompany. I remember the rumors of the X-Wing Pilot Luke along with the rumors of the Qui-Gon Jinn PF as well.

I hope he is holding the lightsaber as well especially since the green light up saber would be a nice touch. I wonder how many would be upset if the poses were from this scene:

sw_jedi_5.jpg

It'd be impressive and very different but I think a lot of people would pass if it isn't in an action pose.

wow excellent mark hamill likeness. neck and shoulders seems a bit skinny tho. maybe it's just the angle. can't wait to see the whole thing.

is this a trevor grove sculpt?

Yeah I would be pretty disappointed if he was just standing and not holding his lightsaber at all. I mean it's Jedi Luke after all, so he has to have his lightsaber lit in his hands right?

Wow, that's a great Mark Hamill. May have to get it. It would be my second PF (recently acquired Ex. Anakin!) Really makes me wish they would take a second stab at the 12" Jedi Luke. I love the expression on this. It could easily pass for an action scene or a contemplative expression. Great job so far.

Wouldn't even worry about it. I'd bet $ he'll have a saber in hand.

They nailed Mark Hamill's likeness with this one. I hope they do the sculpt justice with a killer pose.

That headsculpt is awesome. There's no way I'll be able to afford this but I had to come in to this thread and just say that may be the best Luke headsculpt ever.

Back