Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jedi Luke Premium Format.

If they do a ROTJ Vader and Jedi Luke in an action pose that can be paired together like Obi-Wan and Vader and then they do Palpatine on his throne....that could make an awesome PF dio.

Do we have Trevor to thank for this one too..?

Nothing on his site yet, but he's probably still in the "sworn to secrecy" stage...

DSII appearance? The sculpt and look is from the Emperor's throne room sequence?....killer sculpt but a little disappointing as I was hoping for this:

luke_skywalker.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

or this:

Lukecloak.jpg

who knows it isn't finished yet.

The sculpt they went with is from a more emotional and iconic part of the movie... I'm very happy they choose this expression for Luke... really can't wait to see more. Sideshow is really amazing... I do hope it means an Emperor PF is coming also...:emperor

I actually think he'll have his lightsaber lit in his hand... just before unigniting it and throwing it saying "I'll never turn to the dark side...." cause he's like he's turning face at the Emperor after have severed Vader's hand... maybe...

I actually think he'll have his lightsaber lit in his hand... just before unigniting it and throwing it saying "I'll never turn to the dark side...." cause he's like he's turning face at the Emperor after have severed Vader's hand... maybe...

He was turning his face the other way though.

I think if he doesn't have an ignited lightsaber, this piece will be a complete waste. It doesn't have to light up to make me happy, but it has to be there.

I can't imagine it not having an ignited lightsaber.

Good sculpt. If the final product turns out good, this would be my first PF after selling my others off previously.

Back