Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jedi Luke Premium Format.

Luke has a little Bruce Lee in him in this sculpt...I think its the hair
bruce_lee_head.jpg

Looks incredible!

Damn, I thought Luke & Yoda was the perfect Luke PF (and it probably is, besides the likeness). My plan was to get the perfect PF representation of each character, no characters twice. But this one makes it so hard to resist. And what's worse, we'll probably won't get a single Yoda PF from the OT. If we did, I would sell my Luke & Yoda PF, buy the Jedi Luke PF instead and wait for a Yoda PF to come out.

What? To? Do?

Very excited about this one. Will get it for sure. Really hope a PF scene can be completed with Emperor in throne and ROTJ Vader dueling Luke! :rock

SOLD!!! :banana :banana :banana

Outstanding sculpt of Mark Hamill! :rock :rock :rock

I hope we get another Vader PF after the Jedi Luke PF is released. I also hope we get another Han Solo PF with a equally outstanding Harrison Ford sculpt!

Bespin Han please, sculpted by Trevor...to go with a PF Chewie! :chew

I'm not easy on SS like most when it comes to sculpts but this likeness is outta this wordl!

I hope we see another Vader PF, has it been confirmed anywhere?

Great sculpt but, is it just me.. the head looks a bit big... :(

Not as big into Star Wars as I once was. But this Next to Vader would rock. Obi's getting tired. He needs to go back to his stryo.

Great sculpt but, is it just me.. the head looks a bit big... :(

I think it's beceause it's just the head with a Photoshopped shirt, one the full thing is done up I'm sure the proportions will be fine.

Back