Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jedi Luke Premium Format.

I don't need two Vaders, but Jedi Luke is different enough from the Farmboy that I'd be willing to pick him up--assuming that he comes with the exclusive bone accessory.

Oh, WOW. Okay, forget Yoda and the Clonetrooper. THIS will be my first PF.

you realize this is in development and could not come out until 2011 ?

Yep. And I'm not too keen on getting into the PF line (I've avoided the trap thus far), so it will have to take a truly AMAZING piece to suck me in. This is that piece.

So is this one Luke telling the Emperor "I am a Jedi like my father before me?" And if it is and it is to go with a new PF Vader he would have to be on the ground missing a hand? A beat up Vader could be a cool PF.

For no reasons that I can think of, it reminds me of an Attakus sculpt...:duh

I always admired the fact that on his way to Jabba's Palace, Luke apparently took the time to stop at the Supercuts in Mos Eisley. I just love his ROTJ hairstyle.

star-wars-episode-iv-a-new-hope-20050503052405851.jpg

I always admired the fact that on his way to Jabba's Palace, Luke apparently took the time to stop at the Supercuts in Mos Eisley. I just love his ROTJ hairstyle.

star-wars-episode-iv-a-new-hope-20050503052405851.jpg

He looks so young there compared to this pic i posted below.

Luke_Skywalker_Ep6_DVD.jpg

Yeah The Mike I agree. I was hoping for some skiff action hair too not pasted down. The sculpt is still really nice and likeness is great so I didnt wanna complain on that. Matter of preference.

Now why the HELL did we not get that sculpt for the 1/6th figure????? That sculpt rocks.

That is an incredible sculpt. I'd love to have this, but I'll probably pass due to money and space limitations. Jedi Luke is my favorite 12" figure so I'm content having that version and the ANH PF of him on the sand dune.

This is THE one that I've been waiting for!! :banana The sculpt looks incredible! It does look like it's from the throne room scene and that's a bit disappointing but as long as he's holding his lightsaber in a semi ready stance, I'll be happy. This one will go right next to my Anakin PF. :D

This is THE one that I've been waiting for!! :banana The sculpt looks incredible! It does look like it's from the throne room scene and that's a bit disappointing but as long as he's holding his lightsaber in a semi ready stance, I'll be happy. This one will go right next to my Anakin PF. :D

Same here. My most wanted collectible right here!

Back