SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any chance you'll be putting any Buffy stuff up? :pray: :D

And speaking of Buffy, can you comment on ANYTHING about the future of the Buffy line or whether anything Buffy related is in development?

I've made threads asking for information. I've sent numerous emails and heck, I've emailed called the Customer Service department (who were honestly the most helpful.) I never heard a reply from anyone, expect for CS who said that they hadn't heard anything, but never say never.

Buffy is dead, time to move on.

jyG81CB.gif

Buffy....dead?

tumblr_ly3yc6xUNT1qmt5mvo1_400.gif

When Sideshow confirms it, I'll believe it.

This Mark I piece is pretty awesome. I'm curious to see how much it ends at. (My attempt to bring the thread back to topic. :D)

I'm looking to buy a Ironman mark 1 or War machine maquette exclusive at a fair price,anyone know where that might be possible?

Just got my WM ex and standing next to the Mark I... I think for some reason I like the Mark I more, his details and everything is just so amazing. Just wish they could have put details into the arc reactor

2504ahe.jpg

Just got my WM ex and standing next to the Mark I... I think for some reason I like the Mark I more, his details and everything is just so amazing. Just wish they could have put details into the arc reactor

2504ahe.jpg

Congrats on two fantastic Iron Man statues bro :clap I think there is so much more detail that goes into the MKI armour, definitely prefer it over the War Machine Maquette too :exactly:

Back