SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! Congrats!

Thanks josh this bad boy is huge I just got a besta shelf one of the biggest ones they make and between him gandalf the grey pf and morgul lord pf there takin up a lot of relastate lol Im thinking about pulling the trigger on the alien warrior mauqette thats huge too but expensive.

No problem. Yes, this piece is a space hog. Love it but the real-estate it eats up is large. Which is fine because it kicks ass.

Great piece i have been hunting one down for years waiting to find one when i have money in my pockets (pretty rare ) but congrats man he is awesome!

well here it is in all its glory just got it in number 51 out of 1000 the box had a little whole in it but it was factory sealed and brand new This is def my fav piece of my collection now it is so amazing the detail.

Congrats! it really is an amazing statue. :hi5:

No problem. Yes, this piece is a space hog. Love it but the real-estate it eats up is large. Which is fine because it kicks ass.

:exactly:

Finially !!!!! I got the ex on this, althought I got this one with little chip on the back, but $399 plus shipping is a good deal!!

Can anyone suggest a painter I can contact for a repaint on the face portrait? I just purchased this piece and I love it but I want the face touched up.

Thanks Webb. Rafael did contact me and I just emailed him about doing the work. Appreciate your help!

Back