Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay...I caved in and got the Hulkbuster.

I figured it was better to get it now than wait until the Hulk comiquette is released. Once folks get the in hand pics of these two pieces side by side, demand for the Hulkbuster could potentially spike. I didn't want to try to pick one of these up at the peak of demand.

Congrats and post some pictures when he arrives!! You will be blown away :rock:rock:rock

congrats man ur gunna really enjoy it and for sure the price of this thing will spike when the hulk comiquette comes out.... I smell investment lol:hi5:

wow. didn't know that the hulkbuster was that big! now i'm tempted to getting one. but the price is double wow. torn. either way, nice pics and even better set up pairing it with hulk.

HBvsWOLVIE1SMAL.jpg
HBFOOTSMAL.jpg
[/center]

SS hulkbuster commiquete
Hey don, if you don't mind, could you post a clearer pic showing the scale of the Wolverine PF with the Hulkbuster? Would be appreciated.

as much as i'd like to order it with the hulk comiquette...i won't give in. my money is better spent on other things.

Ya watever ur loss when its worth double ull regret it either way ur still a noob u have much to learn

spoken like a true flipper. there are those in this hobby that appreciate their favorite characters made real...and then you have those trying to make a buck.

spoken like a true flipper. there are those in this hobby that appreciate their favorite characters made real...and then you have those trying to make a buck.

Look buddy if u don't think this is a good representation of the hulk buster and the hulk then u should be in this hobby:slap

I am not sure if batfan1991 is a true flipper or not but I don't think this items is a good flipper. Its not the usual IM piece and is meant to battle Hulk. Thus not a stand alone piece. The high price on this items means it will take some time for it to raise in value if ever. And the Ex is still available without a low quantity bar.

As for me, I couldn't buy it earlier since I have no job back then. I wouldn't buy it without the Hulk comiquette. Hulk can be a stand alone piece no doubts. Or he can be paired with others.

So don't buy if you don't want to. This will definitely be my grail. The two piece is so colorful and dynamic.

I am not sure if batfan1991 is a true flipper or not but I don't think this items is a good flipper. Its not the usual IM piece and is meant to battle Hulk. Thus not a stand alone piece. The high price on this items means it will take some time for it to raise in value if ever. And the Ex is still available without a low quantity bar.

As for me, I couldn't buy it earlier since I have no job back then. I wouldn't buy it without the Hulk comiquette. Hulk can be a stand alone piece no doubts. Or he can be paired with others.

So don't buy if you don't want to. This will definitely be my grail. The two piece is so colorful and dynamic.
:exactly:The Hulkbuster and Hulk Comiquettes are my grails as well.

Back