Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I unfortunately had to let mine go to fund the iron man maquette a while back. But there is not a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about it. Definitely made Spooktacular memorable that year.

iron01.jpg

Yes, since especially since he was sold not too long ago to fund my spiderman comiquette lol. However, the selling curse ends there as I get the feeling this one will stay in the collection for a long time.

I have limited space (apt) and limited funds (student). I have a mild OCD so I am really particular about the pieces I purchase and replace. In addition, I can't stand clutter. Normally I quit any new hobby I embark on after 1-2 years. But this formula seemed to be keeping me in it for the long run and I haven't got burned out :yess:

Hey guys I'm new into collecting these amazing Sideshow pieces and reserved my first two last night (green with envy Ivy an Spiderman comiquette) My question here is I want to buy a Hulkbuster comiquette and just wondering what they are going for or how much is a fair price.

Hey guys I'm new into collecting these amazing Sideshow pieces and reserved my first two last night (green with envy Ivy an Spiderman comiquette) My question here is I want to buy a Hulkbuster comiquette and just wondering what they are going for or how much is a fair price.

They are not around very often. EX normally goes for $600 to $700 and the reg is in the $500s. Good luck on your hunt. Its a beautiful representation of his Hulkbuster Armor

Hi guys just found out about the weak magnets on the arms the hard way. I was moving him up from my hall to my collection room and thankfully I caught one but the right hand fell on the base. Nothing broke but got a few small chips. Thank God it's not noticeable from the front. Has anyone figured out a way to avoid this happening? Next time I move him I'll just take off the arms but isn't there another way? Earth magnets perhaps? Sandwich them?

That sucks man!
I always remove attached pieces before moving my statues. Seen a few HulkBuster arms causing damage over the years.

Still love this piece! This and the MkI will never leave my collection.

That sucks man!
I always remove attached pieces before moving my statues. Seen a few HulkBuster arms causing damage over the years.

Still love this piece! This and the MkI will never leave my collection.

Me too. I always remove pieces. I don't even leave the body on the base because I'm afraid the legs will snap or something. Haha

Yep lesson learnt brothers. Anything attached with magnets is coming off the next time I move any of my statues. Well the silver lining on this cloud is that I'm making a custom display cabinet in my hall soon and this lesson couldn't have come in a better time. A lot of stuff was going to be moved so this will force me to be extra careful. On a side note , I wish Sideshow will revisit this Suit. Give it a 1/4 scale treatment, charge us whatever but do it right. I figure quarter scale for this guy should be approx $1200 by today's standards.

maybe Mr. Green should dump his hulkbuster comi when they make the new avenger hulkbuster and hulk himself.

Back