Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinqcuonq

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured this deserve a fresh new thread as people start receiving their Hulkbuster and upload their photos!

Lighting is bad, camera is bad, photographer is bad but who cares! I figured I would get some pictures up quickly for some eager collectors to view this masterpiece!

IMG_5217.jpg

Gave me a heart attack! :mad: Shipping companies.... :mad:
IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

IMG_5230.jpg

My base sounded like it had a million piece of polystone rolling around in there when I tilted it back and forth! I wonder if SS did this intentionally to the base for the rock rubble effect. Nonetheless, there were no visible damages and the base was solid. No exchange needed.
IMG_5235.jpg

I had problems getting one of the shoulder pieces on because the peg was too big. 15 minutes of filing...
IMG_5236.jpg

Last edited:
:rock :rock He is HUGE and HEAVY. Definitely not a hollow production; a solid statue.
IMG_5239.jpg

The detailed back sculpture is phenomenal. I'd have to say that was a big factor in my decision for purchasing this piece.
IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5242.jpg

I has a knife.
IMG_5243.jpg

Overall, I am very pleased and impressed with this piece. Obviously the pictures does not do it justice. He is enormous and heavy which I felt justified his price. The paint is very similar to the Iron Spiderman Comiquette. I think everyone was too quick to cancel this piece and I hope he will be at SDCC to change everyone's mind. I was lucky that he came flawless and I hope everyone else's does too.

Last edited:
looks pretty good, but I would have given the UPS an ear full if I saw the box like that.WTF, but I guess yur lucky SS makes some of the best boxes out there.

Looks great. I think I would have had a heart attack after seeing a box like that as well (or chase some deliverymen and :thwak).

kinqcuonq, congrats on one helluva a pickup & great photos!

Quick question may you post comparison pic of Stark's portrait and Iron Man's helmet on ISM base?

Huh. The pictures are great but it makes me want the piece less. It look scrawny compared to other comiquettes like Iron Spidey and the pose is a bit awkward from the face forward. That is unfortunate because it won't display that well with other Iron Man comiquettes and needs to be put alone. :(

Glad I passed...this one left me wanting more and better.

Thank you everyone for the kind comments and I'm glad you guys appreciate the photos.

looks pretty good, but I would have given the UPS an ear full if I saw the box like that.WTF, but I guess yur lucky SS makes some of the best boxes out there.

Looks great. I think I would have had a heart attack after seeing a box like that as well (or chase some deliverymen and :thwak).

I actually had it delivered to a friend's auto shop near where I live. I was on the way home from San Diego when he called and said theres a giant hole in the box. :horror Had I been present, UPS would not have heard the end of me. :lol

i actually much prefer the iron spidey beside it

My first and still my favorite collectible! :rock

Huh. The pictures are great but it makes me want the piece less. It look scrawny compared to other comiquettes like Iron Spidey and the pose is a bit awkward from the face forward. That is unfortunate because it won't display that well with other Iron Man comiquettes and needs to be put alone. :(

Glad I passed...this one left me wanting more and better.

looks awesome..a bit small though.

I agree, he does look scrawny next to the ISM in terms of scale since he is 1/6 and there is certainly room for improvements on the pose. He would definitely look better displayed alone.

Looks good, glad to hear it has heft. Paint on Tony looks sharp.

I was quite thrilled to have to pick it up with two hands feeling relieved that he was probably not a thin cast! I actually did not noticed the paint apps on Tony until you pointed it out! I still prefer to display it with the helmet down though. :)

Do you have one of the Bowen new Hulks? I think it would look great displayed with it.

Back