Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure if batfan1991 is a true flipper or not but I don't think this items is a good flipper. Its not the usual IM piece and is meant to battle Hulk. Thus not a stand alone piece. The high price on this items means it will take some time for it to raise in value if ever. And the Ex is still available without a low quantity bar.

As for me, I couldn't buy it earlier since I have no job back then. I wouldn't buy it without the Hulk comiquette. Hulk can be a stand alone piece no doubts. Or he can be paired with others.

So don't buy if you don't want to. This will definitely be my grail. The two piece is so colorful and dynamic.

Just to let u all know i am not a flipper lol:rotfl:lecture

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

Beauty pics Mastter, and thanks for posting them. This is a nice piece, and turned out way better than I thought it would.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got this piece.

Traylorc, you're gonna love it! And the weight, which has been already mentioned, really adds to the piece. It even LOOKS heavy, as it should.

By itself, awkward... W/ the Hulk, genius...

Good point Bodie. It does look better with Hulk. I wonder how it will look with the Hulk Commiquette coming out? I guess it will depend on it's size, but I think it will look great (er, I mean genius, like you said).

But let's not put this by the Hulk bust ... Ok, I know there is a thread on that one and I have already moaned on that one.

Good point Bodie. It does look better with Hulk. I wonder how it will look with the Hulk Commiquette coming out? I guess it will depend on it's size, but I think it will look great (er, I mean genius, like you said).

But let's not put this by the Hulk bust ... Ok, I know there is a thread on that one and I have already moaned on that one.

here u go:
200064_press10-001.jpg

To be honest, I had no desire to get the exclusive. I thought this piece looked better with the helmet on, so why pay extra for the exclusive? Plus, I got a great deal on this piece on e-bay....I couldn't pass it up.

Smart move. Why pay more for something that will not get displayed. The Hulkbuster just doesn't look right with Tony Stark's noggin staring at you.
Exclusive or fail my ass :nana:

Congrats on the purchase! It looks great.

Smart move. Why pay more for something that will not get displayed. The Hulkbuster just doesn't look right with Tony Stark's noggin staring at you.
Exclusive or fail my ass :nana:

Congrats on the purchase! It looks great.

Well, they have a lower ES and hold their value better in case you want to sell later.. :gah:

Back