Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01342.jpg

What Hulk statue is this? That's a great looking piece.

DSC01342.jpg

What Hulk statue is this? That's a great looking piece.

It's a custom job I picked up on e-bay. I agree it's a great looking piece. I love the fact that it shows the Hulk about ready to tee off on someone!! I also picked up Juggernaut from the same seller.

It's a custom job I picked up on e-bay. I agree it's a great looking piece. I love the fact that it shows the Hulk about ready to tee off on someone!! I also picked up Juggernaut from the same seller.

HAHA that was you! I was actually watching that piece not to buy just to see what it would go for. Congrats on that. Averone has the same one I believe. It's sick! They have a Colossus that pairs up with it too.

HAHA that was you! I was actually watching that piece not to buy just to see what it would go for. Congrats on that. Averone has the same one I believe. It's sick! They have a Colossus that pairs up with it too.

The seller has a few of these Hulk pieces that he has sold on e-bay, I have seen them go from anywhere from $350 - $500. Averone does have the same one...when I saw it I told myself the next opportunity I had to grab one I was going to be all over it. Picked up mine about 2 months ago.

The seller has a few of these Hulk pieces that he has sold on e-bay, I have seen them go from anywhere from $350 - $500. Averone does have the same one...when I saw it I told myself the next opportunity I had to grab one I was going to be all over it. Picked up mine about 2 months ago.

That's awesome man. It's a nice looking statue. I can't wait for SS to give us a Juggernaut.

That's definitely one of the best poses for Hulk I've seen. He looks like he's going to bash someone instead of just lumbering or standing around.

Nice pick up traylorc....he looks NASTY!

OHHHH BOYEE OH Boye!!!

I would post the tracking number but I don't want people to track me down and take my elite stuff!!!!

Its here...its here!!!!

Buster Brown is here!!!!
Awesome #598/650

So exclusive they only make 650 of em!!! Psssss, don't tell anyone its still in-stock!

let's see em photos!! :rock

Give me a few mins...raining outside...box still wet on the bottom.
I'll strain/torture your eyes with my low ball of a phone camera!!
Not gonna look as good as your photo but ima dazzle these people here with my ghetto phone camera. U'll be luckie if I can squeeze 2.4 mp out of em.

Give me a few mins...raining outside...box still wet on the bottom.
I'll strain/torture your eyes with my low ball of a phone camera!!
Not gonna look as good as your photo but ima dazzle these people here with my ghetto phone camera. U'll be luckie if I can squeeze 2.4 mp out of em.

:lol:lol:lol:lol Hulkbuster look good in any camera. It radiates awesomeness.

Back