Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled mine because I really want to save my money and get the Mark VI version instead.

Still, it is impressive.

my new Hulkbuster ... cant get the ex .,.. but still happy to get this monster ^^

HBS1.jpg

ActposeHBSSSMALL.jpg
FULLHBSMall.jpg
HBvsWOLVIE1SMAL.jpg
HBFOOTSMAL.jpg

SS hulkbuster commiquete

I figured this deserve a fresh new thread as people start receiving their Hulkbuster and upload their photos!

Lighting is bad, camera is bad, photographer is bad but who cares! I figured I would get some pictures up quickly for some eager collectors to view this masterpiece!

IMG_5217.jpg

Gave me a heart attack! :mad: Shipping companies.... :mad:
IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

IMG_5230.jpg

My base sounded like it had a million piece of polystone rolling around in there when I tilted it back and forth! I wonder if SS did this intentionally to the base for the rock rubble effect. Nonetheless, there were no visible damages and the base was solid. No exchange needed.
IMG_5235.jpg

I had problems getting one of the shoulder pieces on because the peg was too big. 15 minutes of filing...
IMG_5236.jpg
tight! looks sick how much was it

?

Huh. The pictures are great but it makes me want the piece less. It look scrawny compared to other comiquettes like Iron Spidey and the pose is a bit awkward from the face forward. That is unfortunate because it won't display that well with other Iron Man comiquettes and needs to be put alone. :(

Glad I passed...this one left me wanting more and better.

This comiquette was not created to pose with other ironman pieces it was created to pose with the new sideshow hulk comiquette

see

200064_press10-001.jpg

This comiquette was not created to pose with other ironman pieces it was created to pose with the new sideshow hulk comiquette

see

200064_press10-001.jpg

Agree. I can't wait for mine to arrive. This Hulkbuster IM will only looks good with the Hulk comiquette. Only thing preventing this statue from being a perfect statue is the lack of light-up feature.

Agree. I can't wait for mine to arrive. This Hulkbuster IM will only looks good with the Hulk comiquette. Only thing preventing this statue from being a perfect statue is the lack of light-up feature.

When it was first previewed, I kept hoping for a light-up feature but sadly SS did not deliver. Even if a light-up feature would have made it more expensive than it already is, I think it would have convinced a lot more collectors to buy it and really make this piece complete. Regardless, I think this piece was only a bit shy of perfection. The price tag justified the size and weight and it was truly set up to be a companion piece to the Hulk comiquette. This statue just rocks more and more everytime I look at it and receives the most attention when I have guests over. :rock:rock:rock

I may have pick this one up. The more I look at it the more I want to pair it up with the Hulk Comiquette.

Okay...I caved in and got the Hulkbuster.

I figured it was better to get it now than wait until the Hulk comiquette is released. Once folks get the in hand pics of these two pieces side by side, demand for the Hulkbuster could potentially spike. I didn't want to try to pick one of these up at the peak of demand.

Back