Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did anyone else have the yellow paper lining inside the foam packing??
seems to be a cheap fix for scuffing of the paint, but judging by everyones response it appears to have worked as mine also appears to be minty

I had the yellow paper lining inside, I was wondering what was the purpose of that.

Mine will be here on Monday.
But Weight 38.3 lbs/17.4 kg ?????

Is this so heavy??

I had the yellow paper also but I guess it did its job, paintjob is pristine.
Again, show all the pics you want for scale, and you'll still be surprised IRL when you get yours, order it now!

The only real issue I had was the brown shipper was beat to ____, but the 4 color box was mint. Good thing Im never selling this one.

Last edited:
Mine will be here on Monday.
But Weight 38.3 lbs/17.4 kg ?????

Is this so heavy??

I tried putting mines on a scale when I first got it and it came out to be around 30 lbs. Obviously this was not exactly accurate because I couldn't get the whole base onto the scale.

I had the yellow paper also but I guess it did its job, paintjob is pristine.
Again, show all the pics you want for scale, and you'll still be surprised IRL when you get yours, order it now!

The only real issue I had was the brown shipper was beat to ____, but the 4 color box was mint. Good thing Im never selling this one.

Yeah! Mine brown shipper box looked like it got punctured by one of their forklifts!

IMG_5226.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of quick, amateurish photos displaying the Hulkbuster with Hard Hero's Hulk statue. Had a hard time getting the camera to focus without the flash.

Anyway, both are 1/6 scale. The Hulk statue is on top of a book to bring its base more in line with the Hulkbuster's.

hulk_v_buster.jpg

hulk_v_buster2.jpg

Yeah! Mine brown shipper box looked like it got punctured by one of their forklifts!

IMG_5226.jpg

i don't really like the extra large shippers with styrofoam corner supports that ssc uses, i find the snugger/tighter shippers hold up much better over the long haul and usually the corner pieces get all broken up and don't do the job they were meant to.

while my shipper arrived in mint condition, pretty much every corner piece was broken and i had to tape them back together just to get my art box back in the shipper.

A couple of quick, amateurish photos displaying the Hulkbuster with Hard Hero's Hulk statue. Had a hard time getting the camera to focus without the flash.

Anyway, both are 1/6 scale. The Hulk statue is on top of a book to bring its base more in line with the Hulkbuster's.

hulk_v_buster.jpg

hulk_v_buster2.jpg

Awesome photos :rock

i don't really like the extra large shippers with styrofoam corner supports that ssc uses, i find the snugger/tighter shippers hold up much better over the long haul and usually the corner pieces get all broken up and don't do the job they were meant to.

while my shipper arrived in mint condition, pretty much every corner piece was broken and i had to tape them back together just to get my art box back in the shipper.

Ah I know what you mean! I don't remember my iron spidey coming in these styrofoam corner supports. I don't know why SS decided to use them but it saved my art box this time around!

hulk_v_buster.jpg

hulk_v_buster2.jpg

This looks like a very good comparison shot. Nice match up.

Back